"Leaked" Mario Kart 7 Final Roster?

Anser

King Bowser
I didn't think it was appropriate to post this in the Mario Kart 7 thread, because this is causing kind of a "fuss" all over the forum, as I've seen, so, while checking Mercedes Rose's Twitter Page , I found Mario Kart 7's staff at IMDB, which lists the voice acting cast, which is as follows:

Tomo Adachi - Mii
Scott Burns - Bowser
Katsuhiro Harasawa - Mii
Tomoyuki Higuchi - Mii
Hitomi Hirose - Mii
Charles Martinet - Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Metal Mario
Deanna Mustard - Daisy, Baby Daisy
Ayumi Nagao - Mii
Takashi Nagasako - Donkey Kong
Fumihiro Okabayashi - Mii
Mercedes Rose - Rosalina, Baby Rosalina
Takuya Sato - Mii
Katsumi Suzuki - Diddy Kong
Leslie Swan - Peach
Jen Taylor - Toad, Baby Peach, Toadette

Here's the source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2080342/

Notice that King Boo, Bowser Jr. and Dry Bowser from Mario Kart Wii are missing. This is kind of credible, in my opinion. What do you guys think?

LOL at Baby Rosalina. Don't worry about that one, guys. Just kidding. It's fake.

If this turns out to be the full roster, then I'm happy Diddy Kong is in. :D But it is a bit disappointing Bowser Jr. didn't make it.

Baby Daisy... AND Baby Rosalina?

...This can't be real, since they don't include Queen Bee or Wiggler.

And why would Metal Mario need a voice?

Oh yay, more Babies.

I'm not too sure, but I think it probably is true. I dont like the Baby Overload Fetish though. I'll just ignore them on the Character select screen.

And Queen Bee and Wiggler dont really talk. They sort of just make noises dont they.

Smashgoom202 said:
Baby Daisy... AND Baby Rosalina?

...This can't be real, since they don't include Queen Bee or Wiggler.

And why would Metal Mario need a voice?
True about Queen Bee and Wiggler.
But he said Baby Rosalina was fake.

LOL, I said Baby Rosalina was a little joke made by me. It's not true!

I also noticed that. Lakitu, Shy Guy and Yoshi are missing as well. But that doesn't mean this is completely fake. Mario Kart DS's staff didn't include Dry Bones and R.O.B.'s voice actors either.

Smashgoom202 said:
Baby Rosalina?

FMGBASKFH said:
LOL at Baby Rosalina. Don't worry about that one, guys. Just kidding. It's fake.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

if this is real, then it's pretty cool, I guess. Bowser Jr. not being there is sad, and Baby Daisy BEING there is sad, but Waluigi, Toadette, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi are good.

I kinda am inclined to believe that it's fake, though.

Smasher said:
Smashgoom202 said:
Baby Rosalina?

FMGBASKFH said:

EDIT: Ninja'd.

if this is real, then it's pretty cool, I guess. Bowser Jr. not being there is sad, and Baby Daisy BEING there is sad, but Waluigi, Toadette, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi are good.

I kinda am inclined to believe that it's fake, though.

If it is Real, some of the voice actors are missing, which means Bowser Jr. could still be in.

A month is too long T.T

This is my most anticipated game I want, Skyward Sword and 3D Land are just gonna be placeholders until I get it for christmas

MnSG said:
Only when Mario Kart 7 is released will we know the truth.

Pretty much this. Only time will tell. I'm glad Rosalina and Yoshi made it, though (pff, as if Yoshi could be left out). Those two and King Boo are my mains in Mario Kart Wii, so it's kind of a bummer to see how King Boo got cut (probably). King Boo and E. Gadd are perfect to promote Luigi's Mansion 2, after all.

MnSG said:

Yeah, pretty much. Hoping that Bowser Jr. makes it in somehow.

Pandapowah said:
Yes, which is in a month and the closer it get's the more unbearable the wait is.

Which is something that I won't be able to find out for myself right now; no 3DS, no Mario Kart 7.

Smasher said:
MnSG said:

Yeah, pretty much. Hoping that Bowser Jr. makes it in somehow.
He probably will. He is pretty much a main character now. Its possible his voice actor didn't get included like Yoshi.

Baby Rosalina. You must be joking.

Am I the only one to see the Spoiler tag about Baby Rosalina?
And also, am I the only one that actually looked in the source link?

Anyway, it's nice to see that Toadette is returning (and that it turned out that I was right about that not all Characters were fully announced yet).

It could be possible, also like people have said, not all characters have voice actorsas such.

I don't know if this is a rumor or prediction/expection roster
since there is no Birdo, and basically Nintendo wouldn't give such a big roster with lot of babies in handheld game

in the official site, there are already four unlocked racers
I wonder do the staff have reasons to hide many other unlock characters in websites, not just like SSB do?

I hope this is true. Makes up for the suckish roster they had. I would have rather seen Baby Peach and Baby Daisy out of it, and replace them with Lubba/E. Gadd and Jr. But still a great roster

Back