"Leaked" Mario Kart 7 Final Roster?

Well... the babies do sound a bit far-fetched.

I'm not gonna be happy if this is the full roster, because they left out Dry Bones.
DB_smilie.png

I didn't see it in the race. If it is there, it's in last place.

Leslie Swan for Peach as in SM64? And I thought Jen Taylor retired for Toad and Peach's voice actress several years ago. From the gameplay I've seen, Peach and Toad still have the same voices provided for them from Samantha Kelly for Mario Kart Wii. Are you sure this is accurate?

Propeller Toad said:
Leslie Swan for Peach as in SM64? And I thought Jen Taylor retired for Toad and Peach's voice actress several years ago. From the gameplay I've seen, Peach and Toad still have the same voices provided for them from Samantha Kelly for Mario Kart Wii. Are you sure this is accurate?

Like I said, I'm not sure this is official, so I really don't know. Also, how can Nintendo be so lazy to not pay for new voice-acting? I know it must be expensive, but hey, this is one of the games that is going to save your up-until-now commercial failure!

I don't believe that would be the final roster. It is likely Queen Bee, Lakitu, and Wiggler wouldn't be computer voice acted.

Even though Baby Luigi is on the list, it's just painful to admit it.

Epic Nitwit said:
I think this is fake. Some of the characters that are confirmed aren't on this list.

It is possible that the lack of the characters are voiced by the computer instead. But I don't believe in it.

Yeah, there is that posibility, but I don't think it would be. Actually, I was suprised that they chose Queen Bee as a playable...

Something I noticed about this list, Scott Burns is voicing Bowser... Why don't they use voice clips from Kenny James? He has a much better, mor intimidating Bowser voice!

The last time Scott Burns voiced Bowser was in the Double Dash era! Other than that, it would be recycled voices like in Super Sluggers.

I agree, Scott Burns sucks as Bowser's voice. Is he the one who voiced Bowser in Mario Party 7 and 8? Because that's the worst voice Bowser has ever had. The best was Isaac Marshall during the Nintendo 64 era, no doubt of that. Kenny James has also done a very good job with Bowser's voice in Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and Mario Kart Wii!

Back