What Do You Do When You are Feeling Down?

Yeah video games are good, but if I mess up or lose a life, then I get even more pissed. So it makes me more mad sometimes.

Sorry, I am just in such a bad mood today, so if I seem bitchy, I apologize. I've been like this all day today...

Watch mlp. If you're jealous of the girl who is going out with the guy you have a crush on, watch "Party Of One". Coz, y'know, the guy might just be going out with her to make you jealous.

Tough question....I just chill or whatever...
And at school, there is no way to escape feeling down. Like every couple seconds people call me a retard or something, and my Parents give me good comebacks, but they never work.

Goombella said:
Watch mlp. If you're jealous of the girl who is going out with the guy you have a crush on, watch "Party Of One". Coz, y'know, the guy might just be going out with her to make you jealous.

There is no way he is trying to make ME jealous. I think he could give a sh!t about me, quite frankly.
He hasn't bothered to talk to me in 5 months. So yeah....

Sit outside in warm weather, drink beer with me mates, tellin' stories with them; that sort of thing. The true Australian way.

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Sit outside in warm weather, drink beer with me mates, tellin' stories with them; that sort of thing. The true Australian way.
Yeah I like to talk to my best friend and hang out with her when she is home during the weekends. :)

I would love to have some warm weather, Remi--can you send some my way please?! ;)

NintendoQueen said:
I would love to have some warm weather, Remi--can you send some my way please?! ;)
Unfortunately, Melbourne weather is almost always cold and gloomy; even now, as we're moving in to Summer, it's still been bloody freezing. We need all the warmth we can get.

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
NintendoQueen said:
Unfortunately, Melbourne weather is almost always cold and gloomy; even now, as we're moving in to Summer, it's still been bloody freezing. We need all the warmth we can get.
It's going to be a horrible winter up in the Chicago area in the United States....

Me, at least: Fall asleep.

Seriously, it's like an emotional reset button. I can't stay angry or sad or worried or anything after I've fallen asleep and woken up again.

Read something by Edgar Allan Poe...perks me right back up.

Well me, I try to think that I shouldn't be sad because other people probably has it worse than me. Or I do something that will keep my mind off of it, like drawing or making cartoons.

Dr. Javelin said:
Mario4Ever said:
Read something by Edgar Allan Poe...perks me right back up.
128137753410320110725-22047-i2fefr.png

Because I find that sort of literature entertaining...in its own way, especially "The Raven" and The Masque of the Red Death.

Back