Who wants their fiction/comic reviewed in The Disconnected?

Contra(dictory)

also I hang out here, I guess
Suggest it in here! If I review it, people will read it! And you'll get good criticism, because I don't suck.

I'll only do it if you give me a detailed plot summary, because I'm not fucking going through The Five Heroes and Cure of Time. I refuse.

Don't Fear said:
I'll only do it if you give me a detailed plot summary, because I'm not fucking going through The Five Heroes and Cure of Time. I refuse.

It's only 320 pages long so far on Microsoft Word. It would only take you about a few days up to a week.

Uh New Sherlock Mario Book 2 Please. Not Book 1, it sucks, and it's not really a mystery. Or you can just review what I have done so far in Book 3. Also, I'm working on a new story, Jake, and when I release it in like two weeks you could review that too

If you could review my unfinished fanfic, Adventures in Video Game History, that would be great.

Understand that if I give you a review, I will be completely merciless in my criticism. And since my Disconnected articles are infected with the more assholish side of my personality (complete with sarcastic wit) if I don't like it, you will get your feelings hurt.

I'd love to have my story reviewed, but considering that it's not finished and you already told me most of what you thought of it, go ahead and review someone else.

I'd ask you to review Exile Vilify, but that would be pointless since I'll ask you to beat-read it soon.

Don't Fear said:
Understand that if I give you a review, I will be completely merciless in my criticism. And since my Disconnected articles are infected with the more assholish side of my personality (complete with sarcastic wit) if I don't like it, you will get your feelings hurt.

Never mind then, don't review my fanfic.

Don't Fear said:

I'm fine with that. I dealt with Sonic Mario's, and I know that half the stuff he said was jokingly, but half the stuff was really stuff I did bad (actually, probably 20% joke and 80% bad (maybe even 5% joke, 95% bad). Either way, I really want you to review my story.

Well if you ever want to get a review, I want a fucking plot summary. I don't have the kind of time to dredge through everything you've written over the past few years.

Also, I'm going to let you guys know- about all of the reviews requested in here will be done at some point.

GalacticPetey said:
I feel offended. Damm all of this!
He told you that he would be unforgiving in his review.
On that note, he can review Nabberture Science.

Okay kid, you asked for it.

Look, I can't give you an extensive review. If I wanted to point out everything I disliked about this story, I would just copypaste the entire thing here.

For one, "sensless violence" isn't something you brag about having, kid. It's boring without a plot, and I felt nothing for the many characters who lost their lives within. The dialogue was fucking shitty, the tiny bit of a plot that was there made absolutely no sense, and your writing style hurt for me to read. But it's your first story, of course it's going to suck.

What you need to do if you want to get better is keep on writing. Capitalize and space properly, develop a style. Hell, I WROTE a Disconnected article about this!

Click the "6".

That should tell you all that you need to know to start getting better.

Back