Awesome Mario Pumpkin

melonwad

Koopa Troopa
Please click the photo and like it. I have entered into a best jack-o-lantern contest and the pumpkin with the most likes win. Please share with friends and family and Thank you for the help!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=283988311623983&set=o.103692790707&type=1&theater
:mario: Please help me win this contest :mario:

DSCF8335.jpg

Sorry I don't need support but I figured this is where I could get the most votes. I'm a huge Mario fan that's why I made the pumpkin. The contest ends on the first and I'm only 30 votes behind the lead. Sorry for any trouble. BTW did you like it?

That one parent was whoring for votes with his son's K'NEX Bowser castle and everyone was fine with it, but this person posts a Mario Jack-o'-lantern doing the same thing and suddenly it's not okay? Double standards, much?

However, I don't support this thread since you recreated a locked thread. (lol minimodding) You should have contacted an admin or something if you really thought the first one didn't deserve to be locked. (Nice jack-o'-lantern though.)

I completely understand I'm not to used to using forums I thought that no one could see the locked one so that's why I recreated it. Thanks for backing up with the voting thing. Did you happen to like the photo though. You don't have to vote just wondering what you think about the pumpkin in general

I'm not falling for this. There was another user who DID THE SAME EXACT THING! (Asking for votes on facebook for a picture he did...I wonder if you are that same person but made another username....)

What kind of contest is that, a Halloween contest, or a spamming contest?

It's a contest for most likes for best jack o lantern. I have to get the most likes to win

This is my only account I have you check by ip address. I understand if you don't want to help support my mario pumpkin. I just found this forum. The contest ends on the 1st of november and is sponsored by turtle beach. Winner gets a px3 headset. It just for best jack-o-lantern and the person who gets the most likes win. Here are the rules if you don't believe me. https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150340566971586

Look. There's no spamming and no double posting either. Okay, you're allowed to double post in Fan Creations but not for this type of thing; just edit your previous post.
We understand that you're in a contest, but it's still spamming to come on with the sole intention of trying to get likes for your contest. And if your last topic got locked, why do you think that this is any different?

>>melonwad
Proxies might help?
I'm actually no fan of Facebook, because of its limits.
Everyone is like "zOMG! Facebook! You have to fucking try it out!!!!!111!!!ONEONEONE!!".
I thought, okay.
So I tried to fill things in, where I live, where I work, what school I'm studying at, etc., but Facebook refuses to let me fill that in.
What do I have to do? Lie about myself?

It's not like I don't want to help you, but I just refuse to touch Facebook, because of these reasons.

Actually, you don't have to fill any of them in at all.

ON TOPIC: Awesome pumpkin you made there. Ignore the guys who are like "THIS IS SPAMMING LOLOLO", you seem pretty new to the forum business and whatnot, so your confusedness is understandable.

Yea like captain said its all optional but I completely understand and thank you for understanding my noobishness. Captain did you like the photo and if so would you mind sharing it with other saying to click the picture and then like. If you can't I completely understand. Thank you all who have helped so far!!!!! :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario:

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>melonwad
Proxies might help?
I'm actually no fan of Facebook, because of its limits.
Everyone is like "zOMG! Facebook! You have to *bleep*ing try it out!!!!!111!!!ONEONEONE!!".
I thought, okay.
So I tried to fill things in, where I live, where I work, what school I'm studying at, etc., but Facebook refuses to let me fill that in.
What do I have to do? Lie about myself?

It's not like I don't want to help you, but I just refuse to touch Facebook, because of these reasons.

Off-topic personal bias: Facebook is for people without lives.

On-topic: I am incredibly impressed by this pumpkin. Did you trace something, or was it all free-hand?

It was free hand. I seen all the other mario templates out there but didn't want to have the mustache touching the side burns so I found a decent picture and free handed it on and cut it out.

Mario4Ever said:

>add people you know in real life on facebook
>chat to them
>create events and invite people to them

Likely story you got there.

Trust me I Have almost everyone on my facebook has already liked this and shared it. I'm needing more votes. I'm currently only 46 votes behind.

So melonwad, if you are not spamming, then are you going to join us in the forums and post in it (not just posting about your pumpkin?)

I was a n00b once too, but I got used to it pretty fast. So if that is the case, then welcome ♥

@Yami--You are not required to fill in where you live and work. You can leave a lot of stuff blank and set so many things private so that other people do not see (unless they are your friends) The only thing people can see on my profile (if they are not friends with me) is my profile picture, my friends list, and that I am female. Nothing more, nothing less.

Captain Viridian said:
Mario4Ever said:

>add people you know in real life on facebook
>chat to them
>create events and invite people to them

Likely story you got there.

I don't see why it's so difficult for people, especially if they're the sort that can't bear to be away from their friends for longer than fifteen seconds, to just talk to people on the telephone. This whole technology craze our society is experiencing has taken the interaction out of social interaction. We're no longer talking to people; we're only responding to words on a screen.

But those words are people.

Also the Internet is cheaper than constantly talking to people on the phone. And you can chat with three people at the same time online which would be impossible with a phone.

Thanks everyone for supporting me. At least those of you who can. And yes I will become regular here not just for the pumpkin. Like I mentioned earlier I thought Mario fans would be the best support I could get!

Mario4Ever said:
I don't see why it's so difficult for people, especially if they're the sort that can't bear to be away from their friends for longer than fifteen seconds, to just talk to people on the telephone. This whole technology craze our society is experiencing has taken the interaction out of social interaction. We're no longer talking to people; we're only responding to words on a screen.

I do Facebook for Farmville... :rolleyes:
I can't stand a lot of people on my friends list...I don't even talk to 80% of them. The rest are family members I don't see very much, and my best friend.

Off Topic: Why quit using facebook. I use it to keep in touch with family member that live in other areas that I can't see to often.

On Topic: How awesome is this pumpkin I mean come on people lets get Mario a WIN1!!!!!!!11!!!!

Back