Awesome Mario Pumpkin

My Mom made a :toad: pumpkin for my little brother... I wanted it sooo bad...it's EPIC!

Melonwad, you have 2 threads about the same thing.

Reasonless.

@OJ Toad....Thanks for pointing out the obvious if you were to read all the posts then you might understand why. Oh well just wanted to let you know, that and your post is reasonless

Captain Viridian said:
Mario4Ever said:
We're no longer talking to people; we're only responding to words on a screen.

Isn't that what we're doing here?

Yeah. The difference as I see it is that FB is used more to talk to people one knows (and would therefore be more willing to call), whereas this is in most cases used to talk to complete strangers who live miles apart.

melonwad said:
@OJ Toad....Thanks for pointing out the obvious if you were to read all the posts then you might understand why. Oh well just wanted to let you know, that and your post is reasonless

What I said was an obvious mishap.
LOLwut. I'm talking almost Post again! :???:

Anyways Melonz, Sorry if that last post seemed harsh. It wasn't supposed to be.

MarioRules25 said:
Mario4Ever said:
YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>melonwad
Proxies might help?
I'm actually no fan of Facebook, because of its limits.
Everyone is like "zOMG! Facebook! You have to *bleep*ing try it out!!!!!111!!!ONEONEONE!!".
I thought, okay.
So I tried to fill things in, where I live, where I work, what school I'm studying at, etc., but Facebook refuses to let me fill that in.
What do I have to do? Lie about myself?

It's not like I don't want to help you, but I just refuse to touch Facebook, because of these reasons.

Off-topic personal bias: Facebook is for people without lives.

On-topic: I am incredibly impressed by this pumpkin. Did you trace something, or was it all free-hand?

So you are saying that i dont have a life?

Only if it's your sole means of social interaction, which I doubt. What a website is (IMO) for and who uses it are two entirely different things.

Ok I hate to do this but if anyone who hasn't posted to this forum or hasn't already like my pumpkin please do. Were in the home strech and I could really use the votes. Here is the link : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=283988311623983&set=o.103692790707&type=1&theater Thanks for any help given!

Back