V2W: Forum's Choice (Champion Celebration, Stats, and Voter Awards)

With the game almost over, I just want to check over something again. How should new series nominati

• Have a system where nominations themselves are voted on.. Assuring that all the series in the next g

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The first-come, first-served nominations were part of the novelty of the game. Keep it. If there's a

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Other option (Might be fair to tell me what you have in mind)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

SonicMario

Star Spirit
A bit late introducing this but this is the Series standings. You see, most of you people decided that in the eventual Sequel Game, the 10 Series that performed the best overall in the entire game will return in the next game. This is the way I'm going to figure that. Each vote that a character from each series gets is a point. Even votes for characters that eventually lost. An additional 10 points is given for each character that made it to the next round. (For example, 4 characters from the Mario series made it past the 1st Round, as a result they got an additional 40 points added to their Series score). Characters that had their matches go into overtime benefit immensely because they get points from both the votes they got from the match that tied and the match in which they won or lost. The series that are bolded are the the Current Top 10, as to say if the game ended now which series would we be seeing in the next game. Italics means all their characters are gone and they have absolutely no chance in returning in the next game.

SERIES STANDINGS
MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC 416 POINTS
MARIO 386 POINTS
LEGEND OF ZELDA 208 POINTS
HOMESTUCK 195 POINTS
KIRBY 184 POINTS
WARIOWARE 165 POINTS
METROID 153 POINTS
COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG 140 POINTS
BANJO-KAZOOIE 123 POINTS
ANIMANIACS 110 POINTS
FIRE EMBLEM 95 POINTS
DOGS 79 POINTS
BOMBERMAN 58 POINTS
LORD OF THE RINGS 56 POINTS
CASTLEVANIA 54 POINTS
SMILIES 53 POINTS
STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION 42 POINTS
FORMULA 1 33 POINTS
NEW YORK METS 22 POINTS
SULTANS OF THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE 15 POINTS

REVOKED VOTES HISTORY
Mario4ever, First Infraction due to comment on Applejack Vs. Pinkie Pie. Has 2 Strikes left​

Bold = Heading into the next round
Italics and Strikethrough = Eliminated this round

1. Fire Emblem
2. Banjo-Kazooie
3. New York Mets Players
4. Zelda
5. Metroid
6. Dogs
7. Bomberman
8. Animaniacs
9. Homestuck
10. WarioWare
11. The Lord of the Rings

12. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
*Rainbow Dash

13. Sultans of the Ottoman Empire
14. Formula 1 Drivers
15. Mario
16. Star Trek: The Next Generation
17. Smilies
18. Kirby
19. Castlevania
20. Courage the Cowardly Dog

CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (January 8th-January 9th)
FINAL RESULTS

RAINBOW DASH BEAT LUIGI 14-10

THE CHAMPION

Rainbow_dash_evil_looking.png

TOMORROW'S MATCHUP

The Game is over, for as long as the thread's active. A celebratory part for the Champion will be going on and there will be stats and awards for both characters and voters

Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: Series Nominations)

I nominate the Fire Emblem series.

Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: Series Nominations)

^ I agree so much.

I'll nominate Banjo-Kazooie.

maybe i should nominate homestuck and mlp

Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: Series Nomination

I'll let one series get nominated per user. If I don't have 20 series by the end of today I'll allow people to nominate a 2nd one. (For those who will have already nominated anyway)

I will nominate New York Mets players.

Mario
Zelda
Sonic

Please nominate

New Super Yoshi said:
Mario
Zelda
Sonic

Please nominate
SM said you could only nominate one.

Alright Zelda.

Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: Series Nomination

Alright I changed it to Zelda. If you want Mario or Sonic in it, try to get one of your friends to nominate them. Or you can nominate another of them if I don't have 20 by the end of today.

I nominate the Bomberman series :posh:

Nomination: Animaniacs Characters (Yeah, I just went there.)

Depending how this goes the voting will start sometime in the first week of November. But it all depends on how fast we get our series. Once I have all 20 I'll put a small poll for if you guys are satisfied with the series running for 24 hours. After that (If the majority say yes) we'll start picking the characters.

Northern Verve said:
After that (If the majority say yes) we'll start picking the characters.
That sounds complicated.

Useless post.

Yeah it's a bit complicated. But I'd like to be proposed some of the more popular characters from each series. That way we have interesting matchups pretty much even throughout all of Round 1 despite the random factor.

Well, before anyone does it, I think I'm gonna nominate Homestuck.

LuigiNo.1 said:
I'll nominate WarioWare:Touched Microgames.

Uh, this is only for Characters. But I'll put WarioWare as the series instead.

Star Wars

I would have said Homestuck but someone already said that. Good job Crash.

Also Toad why did you vote Mets instead of Star Trek? Honestly.

Dr. Javelin said:
Star Wars

I would have said Homestuck but someone already said that. Good job Crash.

Also Toad why did you vote Mets instead of Star Trek? Honestly.
I figured you would do Star Trek.

If any of you guys that have already made one are staying up past Midnight in EST today that's when I'll start accepting a 2nd nomination from you.

Northern Verve said:
If any of you guys that have already made one are staying up past Midnight in EST today that's when I'll start accepting a 2nd nomination from you.
I'll wake up at 4 AM EST (6 AM local time) tomorrow. Is that good?

Chris Martin said:
Northern Verve said:
I'll wake up at 4 AM EST (6 AM local time) tomorrow. Is that good?

That's fine. Won't be able to add it to the list until I wake up at around 10-11 AM though

Back