What are your three top played Wii games, according to your Nintendo Channel?

MCS

Donkey Kong
If you don't have the Nintendo Channel, you don't have to post here.

If you do have the Nintendo Channel, go to Records, then go to Gameplay Records and see what your top three most-played games are. You can post the number of hours you played it too, but that's optional.

Mine are:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 298 hours (I left the game on three nights to get that one challenge, then the rest is my game time)
Rock Band 3 - 226 hours
Rock Band 2 - 162 hours

Well, I don't have the Nintendo Channel, but I do have a good idea of what my top 3 probably looks like.

1. Brawl
2. F-ZERO X
3. Mega Man 10

'3K said:
Well, I don't have the Nintendo Channel, but I do have a good idea of what my top 3 probably looks like.

1. Brawl
2. F-ZERO X
3. Mega Man 10

Interesting. I might get F-Zero X on VC sometime.

SSBB: 521 Hours
Mario Kart Wii: 242 Hours
NSMBWii: 149 Hours

And I have yet to get 100% on Mario Kart Wii. NSMBWii I got that many hours from 100%ing it and SSBB is just me being crazy and playing alot.

I know the first two on the list would be Mario Strikers Charged and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Guitar Hero III would be high on the list too, but that's only because my brother plays it a lot.

1.- Super Smash Bros Brawl
2.- Super Mario Galaxy
3.- Guitar Hero World Tour

3% of most of my times are leaving the wii sitting there, I know I did that with NSMBWii alot, same with Mario Kart Wii. Brawl, not so much.

Crackin355 said:
3% of most of my times are leaving the wii sitting there, I know I did that with NSMBWii alot, same with Mario Kart Wii. Brawl, not so much.

Yeah, sometimes I leave Rock Band 3 on for a few minutes every now and then to go do something or eat, but most of it is my gameplay time, lol.

jimwhat said:
1.- Super Smash Bros Brawl
2.- Super Mario Galaxy
3.- Guitar Hero World Tour

You like Guitar Hero, eh?

'3K said:

Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Maybe MKWii)

That looks about right.

Actually, I enjoy it! It has Taylor Swift, K.T Turnstall, Jesse McCartney, and so on. Of course, I am someone who has a...different taste in music.

Well, if you know me well, you know that I absolutely hate Guitar Hero and am a Rock Band fanatic (look at my signature and custom title).

But hey, if you like it, that's cool with me.

also, lol, KT Turnstall

I personally love both Rock Band and Guitar Hero.

1: Mario Kart Wii - 855 Hours - Played 292 Times
2: New Super Mario Bros. Wii - 205 Hours - Played 171 Times
3: Wii Sports - 162 Hours - Played 193 Times

I've never played Wii Sports before, so here's the fourth one on the list.

4: Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 157 Hours - Played 118 Times

Back