What are your three top played Wii games, according to your Nintendo Channel?

I can't really do it according to the Nintendo channel, because my brother would offset the scale tremendously. He plays it more than I do.

But I know for a fact that my personal most played game would be Mario Kart Wii.

I generally enjoy all music games that follow the Guitar Hero style of gameplay. I have Guitar Hero 2 and 3, Rock Band, Band Hero, Greenday's videogame, and 1 or 2 others. Band Hero is the most played by far, though.

Well, personally I cannot stand any movie videogames. 'Cept for Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix on PS2. Other than that, I hate them.

I never liked Guitar Hero games, I didnt like the music, the pressing buttons and flicking the thing at the bottom was tedious and it got repetitive. I would always play bad at a friends house so that he'd figure out that I was horrible and we could play something that was remotely fun for me.

Ocarina of time: 191hrs. and 5 minutes
Super Mario RPG: 101hrs. and 42 minutes
Wii Sports 98 hrs. 12 minutes

Wii Sports 126 times played
Mario Kart Wii 109 times played
My Pokemon Ranch 88 times played

I didn't want to count channels, VC, or Wiiware in my list. Only actual Wii games! I will list one channel though because the amount of hours are tremendous!
Netflix: It's over 1000!!!!!!! (cookie if you get reference!)
SSBB: 547 hrs. 15 min.
Mario Super Sluggers: 118 hrs. 12 min.
Wii Party: 105 hrs. 16 min.

I just found out that Super Smash Bros. Brawl is my most played game on my Wii, with Mario Strikers now in second, behind by less than an hour. I played both games for I believe about 230 hours.

MCS said:
Mine are:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 298 hours (I left the game on three nights to get that one challenge, then the rest is my game time)
Rock Band 3 - 226 hours
Rock Band 2 - 162 hours

To update this:

Rock Band 3 - 372 hours
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 306 hours
Rock Band 2 - 163 hours

I honestly was not surprised that Rock Band 3 jumped to the number 1 spot in nearly a year's time. So, the same three, but in a different order.

Well since my Wi-fi has been stupid, I can't check the Nintendo Channel... >__>

However, I do know Brawl is my most played, followed by MKWii. 3rd one I think it's either NSMBWii or Paper Mario. :P

1. Brawl - 221 hours
2. Mario Kart Wii - 167 hours
3. TLOZ TP - 163 hours
4. NSMBW - 95 hours
5. SMG2 - 82 hours
6. Internet Channel - 69 hours
7. Fluidity - 43 hours
8. Wii Sports Resort - 39 hours
9. Bonsai Barber - 35 hours
10. Sonic 4 - 27 hours
11. SMB3 - 13 hours
12. Wii Sports - 9 hours