Snow

Never have snow where I'm from. There's some up in the alps during Winter, tho; been there twice and it was absolutely amazing. Best two day trips I've ever had.

I fricking LOVE snow, but I fricking HATE snow days. I had like, 11 last year, and it was incredibly annoying having to start and stop school.

It's very cold right now, but it's usually waaaaay to early for snow in The Netherlands.
There was no snow yet, not even slipperiness.
Ironically, the sun's shining at the moment of writing, but it's still pretty cold.

We got it last year. No telling if we'll get it this year (rarely snows).

It's weird that people who don't have snow are always like "I would SO want snow!!" but if you have it you're more like "It's kinda sickening after a while"

ghostyTrickster said:
I fricking LOVE snow, but I fricking HATE snow days. I had like, 11 last year, and it was incredibly annoying having to start and stop school.
Snow Day's are alright. We usually have like 2 hour delays so they can plow all the snow and then we can go

We always get snow where I live. We get several snow days and a ton of two-hour delays at my school every year. I remember two years ago in February we had an entire week off school because of a blizzard. It was awesome ;D

schmutz said:
We always get snow where I live. We get several snow days and a ton of two-hour delays at my school every year. I remember two years ago in February we had an entire week off school because of a blizzard. It was awesome ;D

awesome your lucky

No snow for me because of the climate I live in.

I'm not expecting snow where I live. I expect cloudy days and some rain, perhaps.

We got loads last year. We where off school for ages and I went sledging loads. Can't wait for Snow this year

Ornithologist Mario said:
I'm not expecting snow where I live. I expect cloudy days and some rain, perhaps.

I just now noticed the picture of Astérix and Obélix you use as your signature. Gotta love their antics.

It's supposed to snow really heavy in Ireland this year. Last year it snowed for 1/2 December.
Hoping for snow soon.

We get snow in Texas about every February.. Rarely in December.

Last year there was snow on my birthday and continued for like a week 8)

Nega-Man said:
I've never seen snow in real life.
That seems horrible! It's not always like on cartoons, it has to be packing snow for it to be good for snowmen and forts and snowballs, and if its not its just mushy stuff that's no fun

New Super Mario said:
Nega-Man said:
I've never seen snow in real life.
That seems horrible! It's not always like on cartoons, it has to be packing snow for it to be good for snowmen and forts and snowballs, and if its not its just mushy stuff that's no fun

Oh, I see. Schmutz gave me a huge lecture on snow, so I kinda already know that.

People thought it was going to snow here last year and it didn't.

The mountains got a fuckload, though.

They've predicted snow here.

Which is probably why it hasn't snowed yet.

Back