Favorite Super Mario Game

What's your favorite 3D Mario game?

• Total voters
It is possible that Sticker Star is the only spin-off or only Paper Mario game he played.

Baby Luigi said:
It is possible that Sticker Star is the only spin-off or only Paper Mario game he played.

or maybe even he doesn't even enjoy the more rpgish nature of the others.

While I don't want to play the game I see little problem in others enjoying it.

Sombrero Guy said:
Zae said:
I see little problem in others enjoying it.
^this

all people have opinions, and NSY is one to think "all opinions must be the same as mine or their opinions suck"
Please shut up. I was only asking for why, I would respect his opinion anyway.

NSY said:
Sombrero Guy said:
Zae said:
I see little problem in others enjoying it.
^this

all people have opinions, and NSY is one to think "all opinions must be the same as mine or their opinions suck"
Please shut up. I was only asking for why, I would respect his opinion anyway.
oh i thought you meant

"why would you like this game" not just asking for reasoning

sorry for saying that

Super Mario 64. It's totally nostalgia, but I hold that game close to my heart due to the fact that it was the first Mario game (and, indeed, video game) I ever played. Galaxy's a close second for me, along with TTYD and the original Paper Mario.

Oh I thought you were talking about Yoshidude's bump,sorry.

New Super Mario said:
Why was this bumped?

Why do people complain when topics are bumped for acceptable reasons?

Smasher said:
New Super Mario said:
Why was this bumped?

Why do people complain when topics are bumped for acceptable reasons?
That's a rather good question, actually. The topic was bumped and the one who bumped it actually contributed to the topic, as opposed to blatantly stating that the topic was bumped for no reason whatsoever.

Anyway, my favourite main title is either Super Mario 64 or Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario Galaxy 2. Super Mario 64 is because of its tight control and good level design, Super Mario Galaxy is because of its theme and that you can screw around with the gravity, the best gimmick ever in my honest opinion, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 for its music and otherwise well-constructed levels.

For the spin-off titles, I have to say that Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is my favourite among those.

Yoshidude99 said:
Brony the 45th Nazgul of the great Sith Lords said:
Oh I thought you were talking about Yoshidude's bump,sorry.
That wasn't a bump.
I didn't mean it was a legit bump,I though NSM was complaining that it was wich is why I said what I said.

Now let's get back on topic guys.

Currently a three way tie between Super Mario World, Mario Party 6, and Smash Bros. Brawl. I get drawn into these games for some reason, even after beating them I find myself just running around doing random stuff in them..very addicting...
x3

Back