Mario and Luigi Discussion:Current and Future Games.

LN1

L - N - 1
We know how M&L:BIS ended,right?But what would happen after?Might the babies return,the Shroobs,Cackletta, :wario: and :waluigi:'s appearance,a new villian?How about some theories?Might you also please post the possible name if they ever make it.I guess you might visit something not in the Mushroom World.The space or another dimension.Please post your theories.

Re: Mario and Luigi RPG 4

I was going to just post a link to the other M&L4 thread we have but I'm too lazy to find it. My main hopes for a future M&L game:
  • Takes place in a large kingdom the size of the Beanbean Kingdom so its exploration is as good as M&L1.
  • Another pair with Mario and Luigi so it's as fun as M&L2. Preferably Wario and Waluigi, but I don't see Waluigi being put in a non-spin-off anytime soon (don't get me wrong, I would like him to be but he seems more concerned with spinoffs.)
  • Bros Moves as they were perfected in M&L3. I loved Bros Items in M&L2 but face it, they made the game much too easy.
  • Already stated in the first three but in a nutshell: combine the best elements of all three of the original games.
  • More sidequests.
  • An aftergame like PMTTYD. Seriously.
  • Random idea: An M&L game about Sarasaland, Daisy and Tatanga, with enemies like Nokobons and Chibobos. I doubt it would ever happen.
LuigiNo.1 said:
:wario: and :waluigi:'s appearance
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is to blame for the overwhelming increase of this wretched, hieroglyphic folly.

Mason said:
I was going to just post a link to the other M&L4 thread we have but I'm too lazy to find it. My main hopes for a future M&L game:
  • Takes place in a large kingdom the size of the Beanbean Kingdom so its exploration is as good as M&L1.
  • Another pair with Mario and Luigi so it's as fun as M&L2. Preferably Wario and Waluigi, but I don't see Waluigi being put in a non-spin-off anytime soon (don't get me wrong, I would like him to be but he seems more concerned with spinoffs.)
  • Bros Moves as they were perfected in M&L3. I loved Bros Items in M&L2 but face it, they made the game much too easy.
  • Already stated in the first three but in a nutshell: combine the best elements of all three of the original games.
  • More sidequests.
  • An aftergame like PMTTYD. Seriously.
  • Random idea: An M&L game about Sarasaland, Daisy and Tatanga, with enemies like Nokobons and Chibobos. I doubt it would ever happen.
LuigiNo.1 said:
:wario: and :waluigi:'s appearance
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is to blame for the overwhelming increase of this wretched, hieroglyphic folly.
I like your ideas

A harder game this time around. Now that would be fun.

The Wario and Waluigi thing, if executed well enough, could have an awesome potential.

New theory.
Maybe the new villian forces Mario and Luigi to go to another dimension so they must travel between both dimensions to clear the dungeons and save whoever is the damsel-in-distress,not necessarily Peach.The final battle is between both dimensions.It isn't so bad for a theory of a videogame not made yet,if ever to be made.

@Lario
M&L 3 was kinda hard, but it needed more chaleges

LuigiNo.1 said:
New theory.
Maybe the new villian forces Mario and Luigi to go to another dimension so they must travel between both dimensions to clear the dungeons and save whoever is the damsel-in-distress,not necessarily Peach.The final battle is between both dimensions.It isn't so bad for a theory of a videogame not made yet,if ever to be made.

Umm...

cover_large.jpg

Nintendo Life. Please do not link our Images /Wallpapers, To view this image goto nintendolife.com

I would really want a Mario and Luigi 4.

I would like Baby Mario and Baby Luigi to at least appear....but I know it's probably not going to happen

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=11592.200

...but oh well. Blah.

Lazy? They've created the top 10 best-selling games in the world, the NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, and Wii, most of them revolutionary. The Wii U has been worked on for about 5 years, so I wouldn't say they're lazy. But back on topic, I think 4 will be on 3DS......and there's a very slim chance that 4 will be on the DS.

Not in that sense, I mean,sure they were good and all in their games but they sometimes recycle too much,and for example:Mario and Luigi has very little replay value due to no aftergame.Also,Nintendo isn't always that cruel to force their costumers to buy a handheld after buying a cheaper handheld just to play the sequel to Bowser's Inside Story.

The only cruel thing Nintendo has done is not releasing the 3DS games into the Wii and DS

New Super Yoshi said:
Nintendo Life. Please do not link our Images /Wallpapers, To view this image goto nintendolife.com
It's supposed to be the SPM boxart.

Yoshidude99 said:
The only cruel thing Nintendo has done is not releasing the 3DS games into the Wii and DS
I know, and they totally should have released Super Mario 64 on the Super Nintendo!

LuigiNo.1 said:
Mario and Luigi has very little replay value due to no aftergame

I beat the first game three times. There's plenty of replay value. The main replay value of RPG's is that you can make different decisions in each playthrough and side quests you may not have focused on the first time around.

At least the first game,never played it.But the second has no sidequest,complete play,emulated but cheatless.Sure enough you can try to go for all beans and get badges,but the only badge I personally found good is the Ulti-Fee Badge,unlimited Bros. Items with no conditions required.Out of that,pretty much hardly anything can be found out of the main story.And in the third,I'm pretty sure only the Challenge Node and the Blitties.Also,you can hardly do anything different from the main,except your answer to the Star Gate,not really much more.

LuigiNo.1 said:
At least the first game,never played it.But the second has no sidequest,complete play,emulated but cheatless.Sure enough you can try to go for all beans and get badges,but the only badge I personally found good is the Ulti-Fee Badge,unlimited Bros. Items with no conditions required.Out of that,pretty much hardly anything can be found out of the main story.And in the third,I'm pretty sure only the Challenge Node and the Blitties.Also,you can hardly do anything different from the main,except your answer to the Star Gate,not really much more.
No in BiS you could find item bags in Toad Town as part of a sidequest

LuigiNo.1 said:
Mario and Luigi has very little replay value due to no aftergame.
See every (I think) Zelda game.

Although I guess it would be cool if Zelda games did.

Back