What is your method of transportation to/from school?

How do you get to school?

• Bus

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Car rider

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Walker

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Bike

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Subway

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

MCS

Donkey Kong
I walk to and from school.

If you take two different transportations to and from school, just pick both.

(I probably should've said this in my original post, but I'm homeschooled, so my "school" is only a couple feet from my bed.)

I surprised you won't add "drive" as a poll option. In some states, you can get a license at age 16, even younger in others if I'm not mistaken. Besides, you didn't say it couldn't be college.

I'll vote bus since I rode the bus most of my school years.

I usually ride the bus, but I'm getting sick of it. I got detention for punching some guys who were cursing under every breath and slapping the back of my head! I got detention! UUUrrrggghhh! :mad:

banjonator1 said:
I usually ride the bus, but I'm getting sick of it. I got detention for punching some guys who were cursing under every breath and slapping the back of my head! I got detention! UUUrrrggghhh! :mad:
At least you got detention for a good cause. Keep beating them up if they irritate you, don't let the school system stop you.

People don't touch me cause when I'm irritated I simply stab someone with a pen (without the point, obviously) and walk away. It's not like they can prove anything.

apocalypseArisen said:
I'm homeschooled

So am I.

So I would be a walker I guess?

I used to be homeschooled last year and I tried to hit kid after he said "Wii is gay" then bus driver said I need to turn around and sit down then 1 week after that, I switched seats

Mason said:
I surprised you won't add "drive" as a poll option. In some states, you can get a license at age 16, even younger in others if I'm not mistaken. Besides, you didn't say it couldn't be college.

I'll vote bus since I rode the bus most of my school years.

Agreed. You should have put Driving as an option...Cuz I drive to school, too!

And as Mason said, most of my school years, I took the bus as well (I effing hated the bus)

Mason said:
Don't hit people. Destroy their reputation.
At any rate, you could just choose to endure. It stops in high school usually. Middle school quickly fades away unless you choose to dwell on what other people have said.

I've never understood why people take what other people say about them as absolute truth. Some people say that middle school left them emotionally scarred. I say that that's only because YOU chose to let it scar you. Just don't let what other people say mess with you.

Also, striking back is a much better solution that a lot of the crap they tell you in anti-bullying lessons.

Driving to school is technically car rider because when you drive, you also ride in a car.

But, anyway, my parents currently drive me to school

Tanooki ToxBox said:
I used to be homeschooled last year and I tried to hit kid after he said "Wii is gay" then bus driver said I need to turn around and sit down then 1 week after that, I switched seats

Jeez, you must reeeeallly like Nintendo.

Dr. Javelin said:
At any rate, you could just choose to endure. It stops in high school usually.
It almost never stops in high school.

Tanooki ToxBox said:
I'm in 10th grade and kids is hitting each other
They're probably hitting their friends. At any rate, they're not doing it in front of the teacher. Use common sense.

Back