What is your method of transportation to/from school?

How do you get to school?

• Bus

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Car rider

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Walker

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Bike

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Subway

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
I change it regularly:
Sometimes, I go purely by bus, but sometimes, I go by train.

Nega-Man said:
Guys, if you're homeschooled, just don't vote.
That's kind of unfair. So far we have:

"If you drive a car, vote that you ride one even though it's completely different."
"If you ride the subway [never replies.]"
"If you're home-schooled GTFO my poll."

(Paraphrased obviously.)

Whatever, it's your poll. I just think you should have at least included an "other" option for a question with so many possibilities. What about kids who ride skateboards or kids rich enough to go in a private helicopter?

Mason said:
Nega-Man said:
Guys, if you're homeschooled, just don't vote.
That's kind of unfair. So far we have:

"If you drive a car, vote that you ride one even though it's completely different."
"If you ride the subway [never replies.]"
"If you're home-schooled GTFO my poll."

(Paraphrased obviously.)

Whatever, it's your poll. I just think you should have at least included an "other" option for a question with so many possibilities. What about kids who ride skateboards or kids rich enough to go in a private helicopter?

I didn't think of that. I'll add Other.

My parents drive me, but eventually, I'll drive myself to school.

Parents drive me. I'll (hopefully) get my license next year, when I'm 18.

^I've got me learner's already, so hopefully, I can drive meself around next year as well.

(I'd rather use a bike, but oh well)

I'm already 16.25 years old (the required age for a license in the state I live in), but I haven't gotten my permit yet... I'll get around to that during winter break.

In the meantime, I still ride the bus to school. I walked to school up till high school since the elementary and junior high were about a 15 minute walk from my house.

Well, now for high school, I get driven to it and usually walk home from it. It's a bit farther from my middle school, which was literally on the same street I live, but still rather close.

I use to ride the bus or get a ride to school, but now that I transferred I either walk or skateboard to school.

Back