Things that you love that everyone else hates

ITT: Garrett Hedlund

Mine would probably be pet rats. Only a select few actually think they are adorable, whereas others are grossed out.

Thomas the Tank Engine.

The old one. Not the fucking CGI one.

Like explained in the counter thread, I'm pretty much the opposite from most other people.
I actually don't know what I love that others hate, but if I knew, it would be my kind of originality.

Mason said:

oh man I remember that show.

Country music.

I notice that a lot of people here dislike it, while I like it a lot better then most modern music.

In my school, Nintendo games but my friends play these games too. All everyone else play is Call of Duty. And I use to love uh....Farmville :P But I don't play it anymore

Pinkie Pie said:
Plenty of people love SpongeBob...
Aren't you aware of the public hatred of SpongeBob? At least it's not comparable to Fred... is it?! Well, if someone don't like SpongeBob, they better not admit it around me! Or else it would have been better for them if they had never been born!!!!!!

Marwikedor said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Aren't you aware of the public hatred of SpongeBob? At least it's not comparable to Fred... is it?! Well, if someone don't like SpongeBob, they better not admit it around me! Or else it would have been better for them if they had never been born!!!!!!
No, but that's probably referring to the new episodes.

Pinkie Pie said:
Marwikedor said:
Pinkie Pie said:
But I like the newer SpongeBob episodes sure there's a lousy one here and there but a lot are great! Have you seen very new ones like "The Drive Thru" and "Plankton's Good Eye"? Bubble Bass came back in the latter.

Marwikedor said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Marwikedor said:
Pinkie Pie said:
But I like the newer SpongeBob episodes sure there's a lousy one here and there but a lot are great! Have you seen very new ones like "The Drive Thru" and "Plankton's Good Eye"? Bubble Bass came back in the latter.
I don't think so, but the newer ones just aren't as funny IMO.

PandaSoul said:
The newer episodes aren't as memorable as the older ones.
That's entirely dependent on each individual episode. Many new ones are absoutely terrific.

Back