Items

If there was a new Item what would it be

• Drill Flower (allows you to fite out drills that can kill 2 things)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windflower (allows to fire bursts of wing that can send opponents flying)

• Monkey suit (allows you to climb on walls, and use a tail wack)

• Stretchflower (allows mario to stretch and grab items, and cling onto walls)

• PowerShroom (allows mario to punch to defeat enemies and break through certain walls)

• SpeedFlower (alows it to be like your fast forwarded but every thing else is not)

• ElectroFlower (Allows you to send powerful bursts of electricity that is especially good for water b

• DoodleFlower (allows mario to draw and erase platforms and walls.)

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Which would make a good new Item in mario?

As I can remember, it was "Wing Cap", not "Wing Flower".
And besides, Drill never was a power up, just an extra item in Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Wingflower would just be a clone of Wing Cap, Rock Flower would server the exact same purpose as Rock Mushroom, and ect.

Since you didn't explain what any of these do (though they're fairly obvious, you may have had more in mind than just what the name describes), I'm not gonna vote.

Leonyx said:
Since you didn't explain what any of these do (though they're fairly obvious, you may have had more in mind than just what the name describes), I'm not gonna vote.

I changed that now.

Those ideas are... okay...

Personally, I'd like a Monkey Suit, that allows Mario (or Luigi) to climb and latch onto walls and platforms, and perhaps climb them. He can also use a tail whip.

The Chicken Suit would be awesome.

Chicken Suit was planned for New Super Mario Bros. Wii, but it got scrapped.
What it does, is still unknown.

Ornithologist Mario said:
*remembers Toad in a Chicken Suit*
Yeah I want that too.
I agree with the others. Sorry some sound like duplicates of the items previously in the Mario series.

Ornithologist Mario said:

My thought would be that the suit allows users to throw eggs, but that's something that Yoshi already covers.

YoshiMonsta said:
Leonyx said:

I changed that now.

Thanks for the descriptions. I don't particularly care for any of these ideas, however.

Smashgoom202 said:
Personally, I'd like a Monkey Suit, that allows Mario (or Luigi) to climb and latch onto walls and platforms, and perhaps climb them. He can also use a tail whip.

I like this one though. I'll vote for this.

Leonyx said:
Smashgoom202 said:

I like this one though. I'll vote for this.
Thanks. ;)

Lasershrooom sounds awesome. I am voting for that, even though it would work similar to Laser Kirby I would presume

The speedy shroom A blue and silver shroom that increases mario's speed x2 and can make him jump a bit higher as well.

Back