Who are your favorite apes/monkeys/kremlings

Who are your favorite apes/monkeys/krelings

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Which is your favorite from the :dk: series

First of all, no double posting. Second of all, where is Baby Donkey Kong, Baby Kong, Bink, Bluster Kong, Cactus King, Candy Clone, Chunky Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Dread Kong, Eddie the Mean Old Yeti, Ghastly King, Karate Kong, Kiddy Kong, Kong Fu, Lanky Kong, Ninja Kong, Pink Donkey Kong Jr., Sumo Kong, Super Kong, Swanky Kong, and Wrinkly Kong?

I voted for Diddy and King K. Rool. I also voted for Tiny, but I meant to pick Dixie, so pretend the Tiny vote is for her.

It's spelled "King K. Rool"

Pinkie Pie said:
where is Baby Donkey Kong, Baby Kong, Bink, Bluster Kong, Cactus King, Candy Clone, Chunky Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Dread Kong, Eddie the Mean Old Yeti, Ghastly King, Karate Kong, Kiddy Kong, Kong Fu, Lanky Kong, Ninja Kong, Pink Donkey Kong Jr., Sumo Kong, Super Kong, Swanky Kong, and Wrinkly Kong?

Personally, I think there should have been two separate polls for the Kongs and Kremlings. It would have made things a bit easier, in my opinion.

Pinkie Pie said:
Is everyone ignoring my comment about all the additional Kongs he forgot to put on this poll? :???:.

Mainly because most people don't particularly think those Kongs are important or exciting (I'm assuming). Though, you didn't mention Cranky Kong, or any Kremlings for that matter, so the poll is missing even more characters.

Kongs, bah, the only one who even remotely pops up on my interest radar is meister DK himself.

Kremlings, I like Kass and Kip the most. Kinda follows given who my favourite Koopa is...

Leonyx said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Is everyone ignoring my comment about all the additional Kongs he forgot to put on this poll? :???:.

Mainly because most people don't particularly think those Kongs are important or exciting (I'm assuming). Though, you didn't mention Cranky Kong, or any Kremlings for that matter, so the poll is missing even more characters.
Well, I'd say, Cranky, Lanky, Swanky, Wrinkly, Chunky, Baby DK, and DK Jr. are rather important.

Pinkie Pie said:
Leonyx said:
Pinkie Pie said:

Well, I'd say, Cranky, Lanky, Swanky, Wrinkly, Chunky, Baby DK, and DK Jr. are rather important.

Cranky, Lanky, Chunky, and maybe Wrinkly are notable. Baby DK and DK Jr. are essentially the same character though (and they are all DK). Swanky's only important if you consider him to be Donkey Kong's brother.

Pinkie Pie said:
Pinkie Pie said:
where is Baby Donkey Kong, Baby Kong, Bink, Bluster Kong, Cactus King, Candy Clone, Chunky Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Dread Kong, Eddie the Mean Old Yeti, Ghastly King, Karate Kong, Kiddy Kong, Kong Fu, Lanky Kong, Ninja Kong, Pink Donkey Kong Jr., Sumo Kong, Super Kong, Swanky Kong, and Wrinkly Kong?

I only put in the main ones. The ones that are in more than 2 games

Voted for Diddy Kong, cause he's cool. Cranky Kong for his hilarious remarks and Jr. needed more support. ;

Funny there's no Klump or Klubba for the Kremlings.

Back