Waluigi in spinoffs

Should waluigi be out of spinoff games

• Waluigi desreves to be out of spinoffs

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Waluigi should have his very own game!

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Waluigi is good tha way he is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get rid of him entirely!

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Should :waluigi: be in non spinoff games?

I vote to be out of spinoffs.

I wish that he was in NSMBWii.

it's just trival------- if you want to ask "Someone" in spinoffs and make many problems

unless you mean the Wario Land, or aren't most characters out of non spinffs?

if you want to talk about him, then make it more clear :-\

Yes, Waluigi should get out of the spin-offs. He should be paired with Wario in the Wario games

Nintendo should get rid of Waluigi (too creepy as a Mario character). His purpose is to only give Wario in the spin-off rosters.

I voted to get rid of him entirely, but I wouldn't mind if he got into a WarioWare game. No main Mario games though.

MagicalToadette! said:
Nintendo should get rid of Waluigi (too creepy as a Mario character). His purpose is to only give Wario in the spin-off rosters.

Actually, I find Wario a tad creepier than Waluigi

Mario has had his own games. (obviously, but bear with me.)

Luigi has had his own games.

Wario has had his own games.

So why doesn't Waluigi?

[quote author=Poll]
Waluigi is good tha way he is!
0 (0%)
[/quote]

So, out of the people that have voted, no one want's him the way he is.

I voted the first option.

Dr. Javelin said:
Mario has had his own games. (obviously, but bear with me.)

Luigi has had his own games.

Wario has had his own games.

So why doesn't Waluigi?
Because Waluigi isn't cool enough to get his own games now bear with me

Mario has his own game

Peach has her own game

Donkey Kong has his own game

Yoshi has Hist own game

so why doesn't Daisy?

I think he needs to be in a main game. He could be a recurring mini boss along with Wario.

I was thinking more of an anti-hero role for Waluigi. He is at negative terms with Bowser a lot.

MnSG said:
I was thinking more of an anti-hero role for Waluigi. He is at negative terms with Bowser a lot.

I understand how Bowser turns them down (Mario Golf, they hit him, Sluggers, they were about to explode the stadium) but what I don't understand is why he helps them (Mario Tennis). Maybe because Bowser doesn't want Mario and Luigi to win?

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:

I understand how Bowser turns them down (Mario Golf, they hit him, Sluggers, they were about to explode the stadium) but what I don't understand is why he helps them (Mario Tennis). Maybe because Bowser doesn't want Mario and Luigi to win?

I guess when it comes to making the Mario Bros. miserable, they're all on the same page. However, Bowser wants to be the one to defeat Mario, which is the primary reason for why he stopped Wario and Waluigi from hitting Mario with a Bullet Bill.

In other words, unless Wario and Waluigi are involved with Bowser's plans, they really can't do much to Mario.

But I just love it how they miserably fail in their plans. It just adds to the comic relief.

The poll system needs to be revamped.

Back