Paper Mario: Main characters

Would you like to see main characters (Toad, Wario, DK,etc.) in a Paper Mario Game?

• Yes. It would be interesting to have these characters as partners.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes, BUT, they wouldn't be partners.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Maybe. But i prefer the exclusive partners.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No. The Paper Mario Series was made to include exclusive partners.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

ThePremiumYoshi

TPY -- Massive Zebra Fan
Would you like if a Paper Mario Game had main characters (Toad, Wario, etc) as partners or characters, like in Super Paper Mario? :yoshi:

it's similar to what I talked in All-Stars in Mario main games possible?
I thought it's a litte like repeating same topic

not only Paper, it's same as any other RPG and Mario 3D main games, as we can talk to any passerby
in the pragmatical aspect is that whether playable, Mario characters are always lack of appearances in stories
just in the first Paper 64 as an open condition, it's possible for Mario to meet or call his old aquaintances
especially the other princess who lives with Peach.......

I think the Seven Star was a good demonstration: get three of Mario's old acquaintances and four new faces
as Peach, Bowser and Luigi were already playable in 3, next time may be Daisy, Wario and Yoshi?

I'd prefer it if the already-known characters would make appearances as NPCs or at least cameo, but not have a major role. Another thing I didn't like much about SPM was that you only used the four main characters as your mains and while Bowser was nice and Luigi sometimes, I never played as Peach unless the game forced me too. It was a waste.

They could also use this as a way of getting popular characters into the mainstream without just dropping them into a main game, for example Waluigi could be a minor NPC in this game and a major one in the next game to feature him.

Michelangelo said:
I'd like that. All 8 of the main characters need to star in a game at the same time. 8)
And Daisy and Waluigi.

I totally agree with Michelangelo :yoshi:

I agree with Superjeff on this one. I think that it would be a great idea.

Actually, on second thought, as awesome as that idea would be, it might be better for something more SMRPG-esque or a completly new RPG.

Michelangelo said:
Actually, on second thought, as awesome as that idea would be, it might be better for something more SMRPG-esque or a completly new RPG.

I was thinking this as well. Having main characters as partners like Paper Mario kind of just makes them sidekicks.

I personally think it would be awesome to have characters as your partners, such as Baby Mario or Baby Luigi

Back