Super Smash Bros. Wii U name leaked

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Supposed leaked title for the Wii U game...

http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-entertainment-brief/58593-wii-u-game-super-smash-bros-universe-leaked

Super Smash Bros. Universe. I'm skeptical, as anyone, but at least I have an excuse to hype this game again. :P

I would not be surprised if they called it Super Smash Bros. U, though.

In Japan, anyway, since that's how they've been naming them to begin with.

And if I had to bet, I'd say the rumor is legit.

Imagine their other choices: Super Smash Bros. Conflict, Super Smash Bros. Altercation...

Super Smash Bros. Universe sounds pretty good. The only one that would be better would be Super Smash Bros. Duel, but since this is four player it wouldn't work.

I got more information on this on another form I go to...

This was first posted on Sylphys, some japanese forum that has apparently leaked shit before.

hni0080h.jpg

> (?) to get some ideas off my chest. Hoping that they will be taken into consideration. The writer suggests that some of his ideas made there way into Brawl. One of which was the sticker stat increasing system found in the SSE.
>Neku from TWEWY was mentioned in one of the later paragraphs, but it was a reference to gameplay elements from TWEWY rather than talking about Neku himeself. The writer thought that something like the badges in TWEWY could be used for a character, although he didn't specify who.
> remove tripping. It (?) received well.
> 3 party support worked out. (?) more in the next installment.
> Mario franchise has experienced tremendous growth since last installment and should reflect that.
>Metroid: Other M expanded on Samus and Ridley. Something about how Samus doesn't need to be slow anymore. Other M and Zero Mission show her as a fast warrior and she needs to be represented as such in next installment.
> (?) characters from Sega
> Konami and Square Enix are mentioned in the lower bulleted parts, but I can't make out any context.
>He feels that the Mother and F-zero franchises are finished and he has no ideas for them.

Sounded totally fake. They're too early in the creation to have that much info...

Back