What do you think about Rebbeca Black?

ThePremiumYoshi

TPY -- Massive Zebra Fan
I wanna know what do you think about Rebbeca Black and her Friday music?
Fun Fact: Type ''Worst Song Ever'' in YouTube...''Friday'' must be one of the first videos... :yoshi:

This should probably be in general entertainment, but i'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, I haven't heard any of her music (nor do I want to), so I don't have anything to say about her

ThePremiumYoshi said:
I wanna know what do you think about Rebbeca Black and her Friday music?
Fun Fact: Type ''Worst Song Ever'' in YouTube...''Friday'' must be one of the first videos... :yoshi:
nah man... Both Justin Bieber and Rebbeca Black appear when you type worst song ever in youtube.

Don't like her as a singer but I kinda feel bad for her. She received death threats and is hated by millions of people.

She's absolutely terrible, but she's not as bad as some other, more well-recieved singers.

*coughKE$HAcough*

Vlad Plasmius said:
She's absolutely terrible, but she's not as bad as some other, more well-recieved singers.

*coughKE$HAcough*
KE$HA isn't that bad.
Now, who I really hate is Katy Perry.

Nabber Simpson said:
Vlad Plasmius said:

*coughKE$HAcough*
KE$HA isn't that bad.
Now, who I really hate is Katy Perry.
Then we must think reverse in regards to KE$HA and Katy Perry.

I think that Katy is so-so, you think she's terrible.
I think KE$HA is the worst singer in the history of music, you think she's not that bad.

SuperMario25 said:
I dont like autotune

which singers like ke$ha use

And singers like Katy Perry use even more.
IMO, Katy is worse because her songs are generic, bland tunes that, while popular, are not really that good. The instrumentals are limited to a little drum and funky beat. Meanwhile, Kesha tries to experiment with the instruments at her disposal.

Auto-tune can make an okay singer sound better, but it only makes a horrid singer sound worse. Auto-tune needs to forever hit the trash can.

Paper Jorge said:
Nabber Simpson said:
IMO, she's not exactly the best singer, but I'd take her over rap music.

you did not just go there
Hey, everything is better than death metal! Or dubstep!

Or my awful taste in music. Which means my opinion really doesn't matter for much, so carry on despite it.

Traditional death metal was fine. This new 'metalcore' sound that people have converted death metal into just doesn't sound good to me at all, tho.

i dont get dubstep

its literally just random ass sounds meant to blow out your speakers, with a techno beat added in the background so it can actually pass off as music

Paper Jorge said:
i dont get dubstep

its literally just random ass sounds meant to blow out your speakers, with a techno beat added in the background so it can actually pass off as music
Agreed.

If I want to hear dubstep I'll just spam random buttons on my computer when it's booting up and listen to the beeps and whirs.

Nabber Simpson said:
Paper Jorge said:
Nabber Simpson said:

I hate rap. It's talking to a beat.

I don't see how one song can be better than an entire genre.

I'm sure there's at least one rap song in the world you would find catchy. You probably just haven't looked good enough.

apocalypseArisen said:
Nabber Simpson said:
Paper Jorge said:
Nabber Simpson said:

I hate rap. It's talking to a beat.

I don't see how one song can be better than an entire genre.

I'm sure there's at least one rap song in the world you would find catchy. You probably just haven't looked good enough.

may i suggest lose yourself by eminem even if you still dont like the style you still have to admire the lyricism in it, every single word in that song rhymes and still manages to keep and tell a consistent story

oh whoops topic was derailed

friday is a horrible song but rebecca isnt a bad person and its sad she had to quit school because she was bullied so much

It's sad...the music factory made her sing those songs, so it's not right she's getting the threats.

Shame on the general public, for hating someone for something that wasn't their fault, and giving them so much grief for it.

Back