What do you think about Rebbeca Black?

Scarecrow von Steuben said:
Nabber Simpson said:
I never said I only like songs.
I said that I don't like rap, and that I don't consider rap a type of song.
Also, Wikipedia? Really? Who do you really think is going to be editing the rap page more, people who like rap or hate it utterly?

So you like instrumentals, which have no vocals, but you hate rap, which does have a vocal, because you think it's lazy or talentless or something...? How is that any lazier or more talentless than not singing at all?
Instrumentals at least have a catchy tune if made right and take effort to make.
Rap is basically how people talk. Lots of cursing, bragging how the singer is better than everyone else...

I said that I would not discuss this. End of story.
There's nothing wrong with having an opinion.

Nabber Simpson said:
bragging how the singer is better than everyone else...
On an off-topic note, Andrew Hussie does the exact same thing in Homestuck.

[quote author=Andrew Hussie]I don't merely draw Homestuck...

I CONJURE THIS INTREPID FANTASYSCAPE WITH TEARS BLED FROM THE WISDOM-WEARY EYES OF FIFTY THOUSAND IMAGINARY MAGICIANS. I PULL HEAVY DRAGS FROM THE BRUMES OF INSPIRATION WITH ENCHANTED BELLOWS MARAUDED FROM A GUILD OF CHURLISH MYTHICAL DWARVES. VAST BULBOUS RIDDLESPIDERS PUSH THE SILKEN STRANDS OF PURE WHIMSY THROUGH HIDEOUS ABDOMINAL SPINNERETS AND IT IS THAT WITH WHICH I WEAVE THIS AUDACIOUS COCOON OF EXQUISITE LIES. AND WHEN IT HATCHES A GREAT MOTH OF TITILLATION WILL AWAKEN AND ROAR AND BEAT ITS WINGS, AND THE POWDER SETTLING DOWN WILL ARREST THE HUMORS OF AN ENORMOUS TERRIBLE OLD BEGGAR, RELAXING THE VULTUROUS LEATHERY VICEGRIP HE'S FIXED AROUND YOUR CAPTIVE MIND.
[/quote]

I think her song "Friday" is terrible, and that by talking about how terrible the song is and how it sucks she's so popular, you're only indirectly supporting her by talking about her.

...So, I'll just say it this one time and leave it at that.

Back