Mario Super Sluggers

Do you live in Europe? If so, do you want this game to come out?

• I don't live in Europe, so it does not matter.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I don't live in Europe, but I still want this game to come out there.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I live in Europe, but I still don't care.

• I live in Europe, so it's a shame.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I live in Europe and I imported this game.

• Total voters

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
I don't live in Europe, but I want it to come out there so you guys can do 4 Player baseball matches.

And see what I did here?

No, I don't "C wut U did thar".

It is rather odd that Europe got Mario Superstar Baseball, but not its sequel. Australia misses out on both though.

Where's the "I live in Europe and I don't care" option?

Captain Viridian said:
Where's the "I live in Europe and I don't care" option?

Third option.

Where's the "I live in Europe and have imported the game" option?

Meh, I'd be interested solely for how far they extend the playable cast in it. Like most Europeans, I don't have any interest in Baseball itself.

kat-rin koopa said:
Meh, I'd be interested solely for how far they extend the playable cast in it. Like most Europeans, I don't have any interest in Baseball itself.
They play Cricket and Rounders.

Which isn't baseball by any stretch of the imagination.

I usually don't like sports, but Mario makes these sports very amusing, as there are barely rules, it's easy to play, and even more fun with a couple of friends (if not, online).

I think it's unfair that Europe doesn't get the game when there's region-locked Wiis

According to Chuggaaconroy, this is how video games work.

1. Japan gets something cool.
2. America gets it one month later.
3. Europe's lucky to get it at all.
4. Australia's lucky to remember they even exist.

Besides, America's the only place who hasn't had a Wii version of Pikmin 2, so it's a fair trade-off. :P

Chugga forgot about South Korea (yes, South Korean Wiis actually exist)

>>Baby Luigi
I don't worry myself about that, as I've region unlocked my Wii, using The Homebrew Channel, cIOS, BootMii, etc.
Meaning that, I can boot up any Game Disc from any region, without even using GeckoOS to get around this.

>>Michelangelo
Australians can also run European copies without any modifications, and vice versa.
Not only Pikmin 2, you remember Xenoblade Chronicles recently came out in Europe and Australia?
America didn't get a release.
Also, The Last Story released in Japan ages ago, Europe is getting it at the start of 2012, while I didn't hear anything about an American release.

Mind looking at my signature, you'll see 2 Taiko's dancing, right?
These are from a very popular music game series by Namco Bandai, and they're very beloved in Japan.
This while neither Europe, America, nor Australia even know about this game series.

I didn't even know you wanted to joke, just quote a joke.

Let me redo this. Please vote again.

I actually am able to play, as I've imported it from Japan.

YoshiMonsta said:
I feel bad for the Europeans, why shouldn't they be able to play it too?

I'm just guessing, but it's probable that Europe isn't a big fan of Baseball.

In Europe, football (in America known as soccer) is the most preferred sport.
Baseball is indeed not a really big sport, and mostly only children know that sport from cartoons.

Double post:
I just saw this on TV News:
The Netherlands is the first European country to be World Champion Baseball.
Apparently, baseball is a kind of popular sport, and we even have an own baseball team: Amsterdam Pirates.
I really didn't expect this to see, especially because I've said otherwise, earlier today.

Back