Which side would you join?

Would you team up with the heroes or villains?

• The Good Guys

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • The Bad Guys (please specify which bad guy)

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Neutral

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Imagine yourself taking a walk and by some freaky accident, you fell into a warp pipe and ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom. Which side would you join? If you picked the villains side, please state which villain and why.

Join Fawful

Why? Because I have evil.

Myself, I'm not too sure. I'd probably join the good guys. Although I'd also help the villains if they'd leave the Mushroom Kingdom alone and decided to take over the real world instead. >:D

Well, good and evil are both subjective, these terms being arbitrarily assigned to individuals based on one's biases. If one supports a cause, that cause is "good," and vice-versa. In all honesty, I wouldn't join either side. I'd much rather be my own side, since I don't particularly like serving a cause that isn't mine by design, and that choice gives me the freedom to make and break alliances at will in accordance with my personal needs. That said, I'd get along quite well with Dimentio. I like his reckless abandon of authority, order, and "fairness."

Is there an option to live peacefully in some area without any conflict at all? I'd like to be on that side. I don't think I'd be able to benefit either side, seeing as I don't have any amazing talents like Bowser or Mario.

Despite my love of Bowser Jr(Who is a villian)

i would be a good guy because they're awsome
besides look at my avatar and sig

Leonyx said:
Is there an option to live peacefully in some area without any conflict at all? I'd like to be on that side. I don't think I'd be able to benefit either side, seeing as I don't have any amazing talents like Bowser or Mario.

Added "Neutral" as a poll choice.

Michelangelo said:
Leonyx said:

Added "Neutral" as a poll choice.

WOOT! I voted for that.

Basically what Panda said.

I'd remain neutral, and try to work the war to my advantage until I control both sides. Then I'd just dispose of them and rule by myself.

Neutral unless I happened to land in the Paper Mario timeline. I just wanna hang with Parakarry.

Heroes side for me, without a doubt.

Wario knows how to live. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. He live by his own rules. :wario: That's Neutral!

Neutral. I don't really want to pick a side, just go with the flow.

If I were to join the good guys, I'd probably run my own item shop or inn.

If I were to join the bad guys, I'd probably work with King Boo so I could have my own mansion and some money. Only problem is, King Boo's the only Boo in the entire Mario series I like.

'3K said:
Whatever side pays better.

I guess that'd be the villains side. Since bad guys can steal. Also, in Super Mario RPG, Kamek is able to create a treasure chest that has an infinite amount of coins.

I'd love to see what's the event here
if it's the formula Super Mario bros, I'd stand by if the outcome never changes :P

Back