Which side would you join?

Would you team up with the heroes or villains?

• The Good Guys

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • The Bad Guys (please specify which bad guy)

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Neutral

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Dr. Javelin said:
Join Fawful

Why? Because I have evil.
I join Side of FURY!
Fawful is good leader. Fawful is team player.

I don't think so. What happened at the end again? He 'sploded? That doesn't mean he's dead. No, this is Fawful we're talking about.

Fawful's not dead. He dust no longer has a body.

Maybe he'll become some kind of spirit and appear in Luigi's Mansion 2.

I want to be on which ever side Geno is on cause than i'd be like Geno your a star who took a dolls body and he'd be like damn straight

Vlad Plasmius said:
Fawful's not dead. He dust no longer has a body.

Maybe he'll become some kind of spirit and appear in Luigi's Mansion 2.

That would be cool, but the chances of that happening are unlikely since characters who made their debut in an RPG rarely make appearances in other Mario games.

I would join the good guys. I don't like stealing or lying or any of the sort. It makes me feel very guilty.

SuperMario25 said:
Well raven

you join the good guys
Hmmm which side pays better i'm kind of like Pigma i like Geno but if the bad guys pay better i'll kill him

There are some dumb bad guys.

Why would I join Wario's side? Or am I wrong about what side Wario is in?

Bowser is an idiot too. :|

It is funny when Bowser is an idiot though like in these funny videos especially at the start of the 2nd one(watch the airship part)

The good guys so I am on Baby Luigi's side

The good guys' side of course. These guys always seem like they're having a blast at anytime, and all of them are generally kind characters. Also being on Toad's side would be awesome! ;D

Michelangelo said:
Imagine yourself taking a walk and by some freaky accident, you fell into a warp pipe and ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom. Which side would you join? If you picked the villains side, please state which villain and why.
I would love to team up with the Koopalings ♥ I would hang out with them and have a blast & a half!

NintendoQueen said:
Michelangelo said:
Imagine yourself taking a walk and by some freaky accident, you fell into a warp pipe and ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom. Which side would you join? If you picked the villains side, please state which villain and why.
I would love to team up with the Koopalings ♥ I would hang out with them and have a blast & a half!
Yeah, I could act Chavvy with Larry, make music art with Ludwig and be a complete Bitch with Wendy O.

Back