Have you ever won the Happy Lucky Lottery?

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
If you don't know what I'm talking about, in Paper Mario TTYD, there's a Bob-Omb in West Rogueport selling lottery tickets and if the number on your ticket matches the lotto number for that day, you get a prize. Even if your number doesn't match, you still get a mushroom.

So have any of you ever won any prizes from the lottery? Myself, I won a Pretty Lucky badge and a Life Shroom.

Y'know, I've never even bothered with it.

Mario Party 4 had a lottery as well. However, I never saw anyone win the lottery drawing that's held before the last 5 turns.

Heh a real question is has anyone ever one the Luck Party Ticket?

http://www.mariowiki.com/Lucky_Party_Ticket

I've won a life shroom before. I remember I got something else other than a life shroom/mushroom, but I can't seem to remember what it was... :/

Here are the prizes for the Paper Mario lottery.

1st: Power Plus badge
2nd: Lucky Day badge
3rd: Ultra Shroom
4th: Life Shroom
Default: Mushroom

Do any of those ring a bell?

Actually, now I remember. I got an Ultra Shroom once. Wait, you can get the Lucky Day badge? Then why does your post say Pretty Lucky? :P To me, a Power Plus seems kinda disappointing for 1st, I was expecting like an extra badge that isn't in the badges page of your journal lol. I also wish there were things for your partners. =P

MnSG said:
Mario Party 4 had a lottery as well. However, I never saw anyone win the lottery drawing that's held before the last 5 turns.

When we (my sister and I) are playing, we did win a couple of times before the last 5 turns. My sister got a 100 coins once from it, same with a computer, and, there's the occasional item or 30 coins.

Any, back on topic, I won't even bother with the lottery ticket in Thousand Year Door. The prizes aren't too good anyway

MnSG said:
I played that game like 100 times (give or take some) and never won the lottery once :(

@ BLOF: MnSG meant that anybody who went into the Lotto Shop would get a ticket and during the last 5 turns, if anybody's ticket matched the order of the roulette wheel would get a free star.

Michelangelo said:
@ BLOF: MnSG meant that anybody who went into the Lotto Shop would get a ticket and during the last 5 turns, if anybody's ticket matched the order of the roulette wheel would get a free star.

Oh wait, yes, that actually happened. Someone got a free star out of that. That's all.

Back