Name Mario games you love that came out before you were born

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Can you name EVERY (or at least some) of the Mario games you love that came out before you were born?

Marwikedor said:
Can you name EVERY (or at least some) of the Mario games you love that came out before you were born?

I can't think of any games I loved that I wasn't alive for. I've played a few, but I didn't love them. They were fun to play though.

If I was forced to pick one, I'd pick Super Mario World.

You young whippersnappers don't know what good games are! Rawr!

I'm just kidding but I do feel kind of bad for a lot of kids these days and all they missed out on. Anyway...

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.

Those are all the Mario games that existed before I was born.

I'll add up to Koopaul's list for the games made before I was born:

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. (+ Lost Levels)
Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
Super Mario Kart

Those are the ones I remember at least. I've played some of these games (SMB 1 and 2 especially). 1993 'twas the year.

I'm the oldest one here so far, as I predate all of the Mario games! I was four when the Atari 2600 came out. :???:

Super Mario 64.

I'm 14, but the game came out in Europe (where I live) 3 months before I was born. I owned it, though.

When I was born?
Super Mario Bros. 3, it came out in Europe 1 month before my birth.

SMB, SMB 2, SMB: The Lost Levels, SMB 3, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Super Mario Land, Donkey Kong (arcade)

Super Mario Kart is the only one I remember that I played and enjoyed before I was born. I haven't been much on Mario games (Super Smash Bros. rules!) until Mario Kart 64 or Super Mario Kart.

It´s threads like these that make me feel old and a bit out of place here :/

Super Mario Bros came out in Europe in 1987, which is the year I was born. So, other than Mario Bros, Donkey Kong and the Game and Watch ones, I have been following Mario pretty much since his early days.

-Donkey Kong
-Donkey Kong Jr.
-Donkey Kong 3
-Mario Bros.
-Wrecking Crew
-Super Mario Bros.
-Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels

Mighty the Armadillo said:
-Donkey Kong
-Donkey Kong Jr.
-Donkey Kong 3
-Mario Bros.
-Wrecking Crew
-Super Mario Bros.
I guess the list is shorter for you then some because you're an old 23. [and by old I mean EXTREME sarcasm you are just a kid]

Well, I was born November 16, 1988...

Super Mario Bros. 2 (Super Mario USA) and Super Mario Bros. 3 were released JUST before I was born.

So yeah, those two.

Ah, none of them.

Played SMB2 and SMB3, but didn't really like them all that much.
I own Super Mario Land, but haven't had the chance to play it yet.
Any others before 1991 I just haven't owned or played, period.

Marwikedor said:
Mighty the Armadillo said:
-Donkey Kong
-Donkey Kong Jr.
-Donkey Kong 3
-Mario Bros.
-Wrecking Crew
-Super Mario Bros.
I guess the list is shorter for you then some because you're an old 23. [and by old I mean EXTREME sarcasm you are just a kid]
My list would be too long in full since I'm only 12

Back