Have you been preordered any upcoming 3DS game's?

Have you been preordered any upcoming 3DS game's? (select the one you want the most)

• Yes, Mario Kart 7

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes, Super Mario 3D land

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes, Luigi's Mansion 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, Mario Tennis

• Yes, Paper Mario

• No

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Pronouns
He/him
I was thinking by myself, how many people here are preordering games, so I created a poll on it.

1. Only SM3DL and maybe MK7 are able to be preordered right now.

2. Only thing I ever perordered was my 3DS. I usually just get things on the release date.

I've preordered Super Mario 3D Land together with Kirby's Adventure Wii and Tetris, and I've ordered Mario Kart 7 with Taiko no Tatsujin Wii 4 (Zelda SS is coming separate).
Other games will be preordered, as soon as preorders are open at Play-Asia.

BTW, PyroGuy6:
1337posts.cwgi

I never preorder. I just prefer going into a store and buying it.

Just go to the store they day the game comes out and they'll have the game you want. I got OoT 3D at Gamestop one day after it came out (although I must admit that it was the last copy they had in stock).

I sometimes preorder games, though. I didn't preorder anything recently, but I might preorder 3DL.

I don't really see the point of pre-ordering, especially for a holiday game. I usually just get it for Christmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa (not revealing which, I don't disclose info like that.)

Ornithologist Mario said:
I never preorder. I just prefer going into a store and buying it.

Pretty much this.

I always pre-order, just in case it's sold out on launch.

I preordered it at Target so I don't get the keychain :/

I've preordered two games at Target, and I've regretted it both times. First I preordered Mario Sports Mix, and they didn't even have the game in stock when it was supposed to be released. Now this.

Back