Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDIT: This doesn't mean you'll be in it, but if you sign up and don't appear, you may be in the next story

Me!Me!

New Super Mario said:

EDIT: This doesn't mean you'll be in it, but if you sign up and don't appear, you may be in the next story
What about the people who were already schedule to appear

Luciano Bradley said:
New Super Mario said:

What about the people who were already schedule to appear
If you sign up and you were supposed to be in the Halloween one, you will appear before everyone else, unless I asked a special invite

New Super Mario said:

When did you write that it was invite-only

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
New Super Mario said:

When did you write that it was invite-only
Well, I know that, but what I am trying to say is, that I know it's there, and I won't accept until the story is released and you see, or I notify you.

I would like to announce that this book will be released in Early Summer. I will post a small teaser sometime in the next month.

I remember when this idea started, when I left the mariowiki forums, and yet, it's still postponed..wow..

[ Insert Posh Here :P] It's simply not the way I shall put it :posh: [insert Posh Here :P]

Anyway, this project is done. Reason? I don't know a well of enough plot to continue it. Anyway, I will either continue it later in the future, or replace it with a new fiction, something more "adventure-like" or a Hunger Games fic. Sorry if you are upset, but it seems pointless to make a fic that you don't think will be that good anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back