Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats great to know, that your working on it

Just finished 4 Microsoft word pages. Got to the parts where OJ appears along with some of the dogs. I'll type up more today too, so stay tuned

New Super Mario said:
Just finished 4 Microsoft word pages. Got to the parts where OJ appears along with some of the dogs. I'll type up more today too, so stay tuned

Yay.

Can I be in it? I would like to see whatever roll to pick for me because it doesn't matter as long as I have a part.

I doubt you will get a role, YoshiMonsta. I didn't even get a role, i'm just appearing for 2-3 sentences.

I have a dog idea...

Granola the Spaniel
&
Coco the Chocolate Lab (My dog in real life)

This is only one Chapter right? I think after this NSM and the Pikmin Planet should come out we have waited a while

Gino Weinberg said:
Did you cancel this?
No, I've just been busy from the holiday season, and now that Halloween is WAY past, I think I will change the book title to something else. But don't worry, anybody who signed up will still appear in it.

Alright, I decided to start a new Jake series book with new characters. I won't have sign-ups, this will be invite exclusive (sorry, I can't have to many in this issue)

So, the new book will be titled:

"Jake"- Just a temporary title, may be changed later

Yep, I know great name, but I figured I need a nice opening story about Jake and I in general. It will be an adventure-like story. All dogs I said that appeared in the first one, only a few I select with appear. You can see the current list of characters on the front page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back