Ctrl+V

You notice a new topic from Neurario (NSFW) - *link withheld, sorry guys :P*

Actually Link Withheld wasn't part of the Ctrl+V, but I hope you understand.

ooh my turn *throws apple at shyguy27*

Smiddle said:
gg nm

--

They see me on my front lawn, using a lawn mower to trim away excess amounts of grass on said front lawn. These same people have reason to believe I have the qualities of being caucasian and one who spends excess amounts of time on computers or computer-related activities.

NeuralPsychosis said:
Smiddle said:
gg nm

--

They see me on my front lawn, using a lawn mower to trim away excess amounts of grass on said front lawn. These same people have reason to believe I have the qualities of being caucasian and one who spends excess amounts of time on computers or computer-related activities.

What does nm mean? And wtf is that weird version of white & nerdy?

On topic:

, caffeine

[20:23] <RAP> Sad...
[20:23] * RAP (WikiGuest@96.247.159.22078) Quit (Exit: MarioWiki forever!)
[20:23] <Neurario> Yeah. ;-;?

Smiddle said:
NeuralPsychosis said:
Smiddle said:
gg nm

--

What does nm mean? And wtf is that weird version of white & nerdy?

On topic:

, caffeine
Supposedly people used to say gg nm (as in, "Good game, next map"). I'm not entirely sure on that though.

Also White and Nerdy thing was a snippet that a friend typed up as a response to my own post:

They witness the wheels of my automobile rotating. These same people possess substantial amounts of extreme dislike towards my person: they go around the streets at regular intervals in an effort to apprehend me transversing in a filthy manner.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

throws apple at shyguy27 and his army of shyguys along with general guy trying to chase me.

fire MARIO bros said:
throws apple at shyguy27 and his army of shyguys along with general guy trying to chase me.
There's no way you just happened to have that copied...
Besides, why do you keep throwing apple at me?

On topic:
Defense

Back