Ctrl+V

{{spoiler}}
In the end, Tyke was sucked into a black hole created by [[Bowser]]'s sun. It's turns out he was still alive on a small planet.
{{endspoiler}}

(Hmm...who is this Tyke the wiki speaks of?)

ſ

{Dodoman's Party and the Yoshis watch as Super Yoshi flies down.}
Super Yoshi: A boy in a burning house? No problem!
{Super Yoshi looks at Masked Mushroom and Chaos. He swallows them both and lays a giant Yoshi Egg, which he catches before it falls.}
Super Yoshi: Time to put out your flames!
{Super Yoshi throws the Giant Egg, which breaks on the roof of the cottage.}

Mercedes Rose

Chapter 2: Yoshi Tragedy
{Dodoman's Party is on a blimp above Yoshi's Island.}
Dodoman: Masked Mushroom, are you sure there's a shortcut to Boo Mansion here?
Masked Mushroom: Hey. I may have been wrong last time, but I'm positive that there's one here!
Chaos: This looks like a good landing point. Let's get down there, Dodo!
Dodoman: What? Er... okay.
{Dodoman grabs Masked Mushroom and Chaos, and jumps off the blimp. They land on top of each other, all groaning.}
Chaos: Ugh, couldn't you have flown us down?!
Dodoman: What? I'm a dodo! Dodos are flightless.
Masked Mushroom: Well, maybe we could have landed the blimp.
Dodoman: Nah, this was more exciting.
Masked Mushroom & Chaos: :roll:
{A few moments pass, and Dodoman sees a teal Yoshi running and sobbing.}
Dodoman: Halt! What's wrong, islander?
Teal Yoshi: Dodoman! Thank heavens! My little boy is stuck in a burning cottage! He needs your help!
Masked Mushroom: All right guys, let's do this.
{Dodoman, Masked Mushroom, and Chaos run to the fiery cottage.}
Teal Yoshi Boy: Help me! Please don't let me burn up!
Dodoman: Don't worry, little guy, we're coming! All right, cottage, prepare to be extinct!
{Dodoman pulls out a water balloon.}
Chaos: Wow. Both his banter and his weapon of choice need work.
Dodoman: TAKE THIS!!!
{Dodoman throws the balloon, but it is blocked by a Yoshi tongue, which appears out of the sky.}
???: Never fear, your saviour is here!
{Everyone gasps.}

Guest23andahalf

I still I still I love you... and I'm waiting waiting forever!

As much as I hate clumsy dips, I hate Smiddle even more, especially when he tries to pervert human instincts by suppressing natural, feral constraints and encouraging abnormal patterns of behavior. For the sake of review, his goal is not to oppose depraved, flagitious militarism but to reinvigorate it with a soporific new purpose. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that most of his writings are thesis-less runarounds that leave the reader unclear as to both his point and his position on the issue? When a political condition of greed, massive corruption, and diversity of objective is coupled to a social condition of drugs, violence, and discontent, therein exists the perfect environment for Smiddle to prime the pump of Bonapartism. He has warned us that before long, wanton litterbugs will convince innocent children to follow a path that leads only to a life of crime, disappointment, and destruction. If you think about it, you'll realize that his warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that I, not being one of the many rude, feral prevaricators of this world, recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to take steps against the whole uncompanionable brotherhood of stolid criminal masterminds. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Smiddle has already begun giving rise to reprehensible control freaks. I wish I were joking but I'm not. What's more, Smiddle's newsgroup postings promote a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for Smiddle's hired goons because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in the hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to Smiddle.

Don't misunderstand me; I'm not saying that it is Smiddle's moral imperative to turn the social order upside-down so that the dregs on the bottom become the scum on the top. In fact, if he is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of bad-tempered sensationalism enthusiasts from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that he'll be capable of determining that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to detect the subtext of this letter. But just in case it's too subliminal for some, let me thrust it into your face right here: Ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Smiddle would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being superficial. Smiddle asserts that he was chosen by God as the trustee of His wishes and desires. That assertion is not only untrue but a conscious lie. As I have tried to show in this letter, we are becoming a nation of dastardly bullies. As long as you remember that, we may yet be able to lift the fog from Smiddle's thinking.

Smiddle said:
As much as I hate clumsy dips, I hate Smiddle even more, especially when he tries to pervert human instincts by suppressing natural, feral constraints and encouraging abnormal patterns of behavior. For the sake of review, his goal is not to oppose depraved, flagitious militarism but to reinvigorate it with a soporific new purpose. I don't think anyone questions that. But did you know that most of his writings are thesis-less runarounds that leave the reader unclear as to both his point and his position on the issue? When a political condition of greed, massive corruption, and diversity of objective is coupled to a social condition of drugs, violence, and discontent, therein exists the perfect environment for Smiddle to prime the pump of Bonapartism. He has warned us that before long, wanton litterbugs will convince innocent children to follow a path that leads only to a life of crime, disappointment, and destruction. If you think about it, you'll realize that his warning is a self-fulfilling prophecy in the sense that I, not being one of the many rude, feral prevaricators of this world, recommend paying close attention to the praxeological method developed by the economist Ludwig von Mises and using it as a technique to take steps against the whole uncompanionable brotherhood of stolid criminal masterminds. The praxeological method is useful in this context because it employs praxeology, the general science of human action, to explain why Smiddle has already begun giving rise to reprehensible control freaks. I wish I were joking but I'm not. What's more, Smiddle's newsgroup postings promote a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for Smiddle's hired goons because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in the hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to Smiddle.

Don't misunderstand me; I'm not saying that it is Smiddle's moral imperative to turn the social order upside-down so that the dregs on the bottom become the scum on the top. In fact, if he is incapable of discerning the mad ramblings of bad-tempered sensationalism enthusiasts from the wisdom and nuance embedded in a sage's discourse then I seriously doubt that he'll be capable of determining that you don't need to be a rocket scientist to detect the subtext of this letter. But just in case it's too subliminal for some, let me thrust it into your face right here: Ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Smiddle would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being superficial. Smiddle asserts that he was chosen by God as the trustee of His wishes and desires. That assertion is not only untrue but a conscious lie. As I have tried to show in this letter, we are becoming a nation of dastardly bullies. As long as you remember that, we may yet be able to lift the fog from Smiddle's thinking.
LOL
Lightningflügel Blitzwing wrote that, rite?

PaperStriker said:
Smiddle said:

LOL
Lightningflügel Blitzwing wrote that, rite?

Nein. Det gjorde han inte.

|

Back