The collection of Mario Kart Wii pics

Waluigi17 said:
You are most definitely wrong, im sorry, but i know for a fact that no screenshots are the real graphics, of any game, didnt you guys no that when you saw the super mario galaxy pics and then played the game in real life and saw the graphics were much better? Fact: One of the last things game making companies do is polish up the graphics before boxing up and selling the game :wink: so dont worry, they will get better its just a working progress.

You are mistaken, my friend! I have played Galaxy before and I find the graphics to be the same. I find that screenshots actually seem a tiny bit better then the actual game. ;) Sorry, but you are incorrect!

LuigiMan said:
By the way, off topic: Are the MKW Forums not working for you, either?

That happens from time to time. It is caused by the "wiki going down", or having a minor server crash. It usually clears up in a moment or two.

ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:
You are most definitely wrong, im sorry, but i know for a fact that no screenshots are the real graphics, of any game, didnt you guys no that when you saw the super mario galaxy pics and then played the game in real life and saw the graphics were much better? Fact: One of the last things game making companies do is polish up the graphics before boxing up and selling the game :wink: so dont worry, they will get better its just a working progress.

You are mistaken, my friend! I have played Galaxy before and I find the graphics to be the same. I find that screenshots actually seem a tiny bit better then the actual game. ;) Sorry, but you are incorrect!

What? The screenshots look horendous for all wii games.

Maka said:
ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:

I don't think so. ._. Look at the Brawl ones! And the Galaxy ones!

ChaosNinji said:
Maka said:
ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:

I don't think so. ._. Look at the Brawl ones! And the Galaxy ones!

Alot of them are terrible. It looks much better in motion, to me.

Uniju said:
ChaosNinji said:
Waluigi17 said:

LuigiMan said:
By the way, off topic: Are the MKW Forums not working for you, either?

That happens from time to time. It is caused by the "wiki going down", or having a minor server crash. It usually clears up in a moment or two.

I heard Galaxy looks a lot worse on non-HD TVs. :|

The weird thing is, I've heard the opposite.

Im going to say, its all in our opinion, but im sticking to my opinion on the fact that screenshots are just pics of the game in play, and arent as good as the gameplay graphics in real life..

EmP said:

Has anyone noticed that in the real DK Mountain, you don't fly off a wooden platform onto the track...
It's an enhanced remake? ZomgzorZ!

Yea, lol, Koopa Troopa is confirmed in a leak video I saw from CVG.com, and yea duh, most of the levels are changed alot to make the game fresh again;)

... "Leak video"?
:|

Yea, that was another prime example of his behavior and habit of correcting everything i say....anyways, does anyone have any screens that i didnt post??It would be great to see some new ones..

warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
unless you're sure you want to reply, f*** this, lol.

Why nobody is posting in this topic?

This topic is pointless.

LOCK POINTLESS TOPIC NAO.

Back