Block the above user for a stupid reason!

Blocked because BEN DROWED IS BACK
Blocked because no copies of Mario 64 are personalized, it's impossible, that's stupid. And, for the love of cheese, stop turning the E3 1996 presentation into a creepypasta. It's not even a good pasta, like the aforementioned Ben Drowned.

Blocked because no copies of Mario 64 are personalized, it's impossible, that's stupid. And, for the love of cheese, stop turning the E3 1996 presentation into a creepypasta. It's not even a good pasta, like the aforementioned Ben Drowned.
Blocked because THOSE DAMN LONG HAIRED FREINDS OF JESUS RUNNING THOSE DAMN YOUTUBE CHANNELS DON'T GIVE A **** IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T WANT TO BE SPOILED BY THEIR DUMB SPOILY TITLECARDS OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO CALL IT BECAUSE THIS WORLD IS A MESSED UP PLACE.
-I am gonna get offline and calm down. Phew that really made me mad. No offense to anyone by this. I am just describing the genreal landscape

Blocked because THOSE DAMN LONG HAIRED FREINDS OF JESUS RUNNING THOSE DAMN YOUTUBE CHANNELS DON'T GIVE A **** IF SOMEBODY DOESN'T WANT TO BE SPOILED BY THEIR DUMB SPOILY TITLECARDS OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO CALL IT BECAUSE THIS WORLD IS A MESSED UP PLACE.
-I am gonna get offline and calm down. Phew that really made me mad. No offense to anyone by this. I am just describing the genreal landscape
Blocked because you showed any kind of emotion ever.

Blocked because what is that supposed to mean?
Blocked because... it's a joke, it's a parody of modern culture. But moreover, blocked because of the letter S.

blocked because i do NOT want this to turn into the alphabet song

Back