Which Pokeball Do You Use To Catch Legendaries?

Which Pokeball Do You Mostly Use To Catch Legendaries?

• Timer Ball

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Great Ball

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Ultra Ball

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Dusk Ball

• Master Ball

• Quick Ball

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Pokeball

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On a serious note, I had an OCD friend who only used pokeballs for everything. So I started only using pokeballs for everything, just to make stuff more challenging for me. So now I only use pokeballs to catch legends and rare pokemon.

Brock said:
On a serious note, I had an OCD friend who only used pokeballs for everything. So I started only using pokeballs for everything, just to make stuff more challenging for me. So now I only use pokeballs to catch legends and rare pokemon.

Does that mean you use more powerful balls to catch more common pokemon?

Mario4Ever said:
Brock said:

Does that mean you use more powerful balls to catch more common pokemon?
I use master balls on ratattas. I be trippin masterballs.

Related.
Spoilered for size.
pokemon_pokeballs_balls_ball_professor_oak_pokeball_bad_girl_tripping_desktop_1280x1024_wallpaper-109566.png

Cell said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Ive never made it far enough to encounter a legendary so Ive never caught one
You've never gotten to at least one legendary?
Ya see, back in the days of Red and Blue, you didn't have to get Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, or Mewtwo.

Kids these days don't understand the concept of an optional legendary.

Dr. Javelin said:
Cell said:
BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
Ive never made it far enough to encounter a legendary so Ive never caught one
You've never gotten to at least one legendary?
Ya see, back in the days of Red and Blue, you didn't have to get Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, or Mewtwo.

Kids these days don't understand the concept of an optional legendary.

Yeah, now that they're advertised on the packaging, people have to catch them, though R/B/Y was famous for Missingno.

Brock said:
8) I only use premier balls. Only the best for My Legendaries. 8)
Same here.
When I got that premier ball in Emerald I saved it for Rayquaza.
(It didn't work)

I think I used one dusk ball one time to catch an onix. I dont think I've ever used them for anything else since, iirc.

Depends on the Legendary Pokemon. I'll use Ultra Balls on Legendaries like Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, but for Mewtwo, I'm going to use the Master Ball.

Well in Pokemon Black i was in Rumination Field ready to catch Virizion, and during the battle i used up all my Ultra Balls and Timer Balls and Dusk Balls soo i decided to use the last Pokeball in my bag and it was a repeat ball and i caught Virizion WITH A REPEAT BALL!! isn't that insane?!? also a true story......

Mario7727 said:
Well in Pokemon Black i was in Rumination Field ready to catch Virizion, and during the battle i used up all my Ultra Balls and Timer Balls and Dusk Balls soo i decided to use the last Pokeball in my bag and it was a repeat ball and i caught Virizion WITH A REPEAT BALL!! isn't that insane?!? also a true story......

Not surprising. That's what a Repeat Ball does.

Repeat balls increase the chance of catching pokemon you have already caught before. Timer balls are the ones that increase the chance of catching a pokemon the longer a battle goes on.

Also, Virizion Wireless Network? (heh heh.)

The only reason I use Dusk Balls because I don't want to waste all my time catching Pokemon I probably wont use.

Back