Why did you choose your username?

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
This thread is to explain why you chose your username, because I'm curious about some of your name origins.

I chose Nabber because the first 3 letters stand for Nintendo Apple Books. I kind of live by those three things, and I just added the -ber because it sounded better.
(This is on my UP profile, by the way.)

Baseballyoshi24 because baseball is my 2nd favorite sport and my favorite mario character is yoshi and my favorite number is 24.

My original username, Mileycyrussoulja, was based off my YouTube username. I made it when I was 9, and at the time, I like Miley Cyrus and Soulja Boy. Now, I can't stand them.

As for Nega-Man, I just thought of it one day and thought it sounded cool.

Nega-Man said:
My original username, Mileycyrussoulja, was based off my YouTube username. I made it when I was 9, and at the time, I like Miley Cyrus and Soulja Boy. Now, I can't stand them.

As for Nega-Man, I just thought of it one day and thought it sounded cool.

lol'd

Toad85- Portmanteau of my favourite character (Toad) and the year he first appeared (1985)

Vlad Plasmius- Favourite Danny Phantom character. Nothing more.

Smugshroom- Portmanteau of "Smug" and "Mushroom"; inspired by a piece of artwork made for me by YoshiGo99.

>Mateus 23 (original wiki username) - First name + birthday (23/05).
>Paper Yoshi (current wiki username) - I wanted a Mario-related username, so I chose one with my favorite character ever.
>ectoBiologist - My favorite Homestuck character.

Smasher 101 = Super Smash Bros. Brawl + my favorite number.
turntechGodhead =
ectoBiologist said:
My favorite Homestuck character.
Norbert = A character from my favorite cartoon, The Angry Beavers.

Raphael said:
Bumping a topic or making a repeat topic? The lesser of two evils. Or in this case, the minor of two annoyances.
What in the world are you even talking about? I can't understand you.

This is a repeat topic (created today) but bumping old threads can be annoying to.

I dunno. I'm not the most creative. I'm not going to even bother how I came up with the name.

I really like "Mr. Guy", though, but I'm keeping it Lario.

Mason said:
Raphael said:
Bumping a topic or making a repeat topic? The lesser of two evils. Or in this case, the minor of two annoyances.
What in the world are you even talking about? I can't understand you.

This is a repeat topic (created today) but bumping old threads can be annoying to.

I know bumping an old topic and creating repeat topics are both annoying, I was just asking which one would be less annoying.

Bumping really old topics is worse, imo.

MST3K is the shorthand version of Mystery Science Theater 3000, the best TV show ever. I was originally going to go with "Honey Bunches of Death" but I thought that was too long.

I called myself BabyLuigiOnFire 'cause Baby Luigi is my favorite character, plus my sister made up the fire part. I laughed at it and it was like that ever since.

Now I'm just plain Baby Luigi.

Mewtwo (before Mariowiki) - I picked it because Mewtwo had the air dodge where he turns invisible. A pretty lame reason but hey, Mewtwo's cool so it worked.
Shadowsiege (Also before Mariowiki) - It just sounded cool, I guess. And I needed a good name for Warcraft III.
Dr. Javelin - Don't know how I came up with this, I suppose because spears are my favorite weapons and I like the letter v or something. It's still a nice name.
twinArmageddons & Jack Noir -
ectoBiologist said:
My favorite Homestuck characters.

Yoshiwaker: My favorite Mario character is Yoshi and I like LoZ: Wind Waker(I think that's how I came up with it) and I thought it sounded cool.

Yoshiwalker: From the common misspelling (misreading?) of my name.

Spur of the moment kind of thing. Ninji was all like "hey dude you should join this website it's the bees' knees" and I was like "yeah sure cool cat I like shyguys so I'll call myself Shyguy27." Also we're in the '40s the way I remember it.

(Original) Pandapowah: I like pandas. :3
(Current) PandaSoul: I like pandas and I'm currently into Soul Eater.

Herr Shyguy said:
Spur of the moment kind of thing. Ninji was all like "hey dude you should join this website it's the bees' knees" and I was like "yeah sure cool cat I like shyguys so I'll call myself Shyguy27." Also we're in the '40s the way I remember it.
uh....

That's....interesting.

Wario is the best character in the Mario universe. Not much else to be said..

Back