Why did you choose your username?

It's more like a workaround.
First, my name is Yamilla Hoshi.
Secondly, I've made 2 Japanese words out of my name (Yami and Hoshi).
Thirdly, I've made a site name from these words (YamiHoshi.nl).
Finally, my username is my site's name.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
my name is Yamilla Hoshi.

That would have been sufficient I think.

Pokemon DP - I was a raving Pokemon fanatic when I first joined. Gen. 4 hadn't even been released in Australia yet when I joined, but oh well.
Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden song I really like. Less said about this phase of me life, the better.
My Bloody Valentine - Me favourite band of all-time.
Remilia Scarlet - A fictitious character from the Touhou Project series. An arrogant, selfish and childish yet well-presented and powerful vampire; I thought the personality fit.
Remilia Bloody Scarlet - A fusion of the above two names, with three puns in a single added word.

Propeller Toad - My name choice should be obvious as my favourite character is and has always been Toad. My name of "Propeller Toad" came from the power-up form that the Toads had in New Super Mario Bros. Wii. I chose the name as I liked the effects of the power-up as well as the fact that I thought (and still do think) that Toad looked pretty awesome while wearing the suit (well at least to me he does).

SolarBlaze/Solar Blaze- About six years ago, before Sonic Rush was released, I assumed Blaze the Cat's super form was going to be called "Solar Blaze", but it turned out to be "Burning Blaze" instead. About two years later, I decided to start using it as a screenname. Initially, I started off registering "Solar" and "Blaze" as two words, but since DeviantART didn't allow spaces between usernames, I had to combine the two together. After a while, I ended up getting used to that name not having a space in it, and I ended up registering it that way on this site and a few others as well.

Krazy Monkey- I came up with this one about seven years ago, while watching an episode of Dragon Ball. On there, Goku used an "ability" called the "Crazy Monkey technique". I spelt the word "crazy" with a "K" to make a reference to the Donkey Kong Country series, where the Kremlings spell just about every "C" word with a "K".

Mystical Ninja- I came up with this sometime in late 2002 by pure coincidence, not knowing that there was an actual video game series with that name. I just simply thought it sounded cool and began using it as a screenname.

>>Caboose
Can you do more today, than just trolling me in special?
I mean, I know you're doing that as a joke, but don't do it with exact same person, and don't use exact same kind of jokes, because that gets annoying quick.

Mariomario64 - Mashed together who was my favorite character and one of my favorite games. I don't remember why I put Mario twice, though.
Ice Luigi (formerly on the forums) - I did a recolor request for a wiki user one day, for a paper Ice Luigi. Then I kept making more random Luigi arts like that and decided to make that my username.
Now I'm back to MM64.

UltraMario3000 - The Ultra came from my toy I liked to call Ultra Man, Mario was one of my favorite characters, and I like the number 3,000.
UltraMario - Same as above, just without the Ultra.
Clock Tower - At the time, I had just beaten Epic Mickey and Clock Tower had now been my new favorite character, so I changed my name to him.
Pinkie Pie - Pinkie is my favorite out of the mane (pun intended) cast of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and I got bored of Clock Tower, so I decided to change my name to her.

Mario: I'm a fan of Mario.
&: And
Sonic: I played some Sonic games.
Guy: I'm a male.

The name first came to play when the Nintendo NSider Forums were still active.

I chose New Super Yoshi as that came to mind and I really liked Yoshi.

Before I was thinking of being Yoshi Tails 22 but I liked the other name a lot more.

As for the others they many not been my favourite characters just tuned out I wanted to be them but Young Link is though one of my favourite and Dr. Eggman was a dare.

And from now on (or until I stop), my last name is going to be the name of someone famous.
Next up, Nabber Colbert.
(And don't say that you don't know who he is. I don't care.)

Nabber Simpson said:
And from now on (or until I stop), my last name is going to be the name of someone famous.
Next up, Nabber Colbert.
That would be totally awesome, actually.

Let's take Stephen Colbert and turn him into a personality core.

Dr. Javelin said:
Nabber Simpson said:
Next up, Nabber Colbert.
That would be totally awesome, actually.

Let's take Stephen Colbert and turn him into a personality core.
GENIUS.

Didn't we have a thread like this before? I seem to recall explaining this long ago... Maybe it was on a different forum... Ah well.

Velli is short for Vellisia, the dragoness in my avatar, who started out as a minor character in a novel I wrote but who I have grown to like a lot :3 The "dragon" part is there so there's no confusion about her/my species, I guess, even without the avatar. I'm actually not even sure, but I like the sound of the final product :p

I used to have a story about my username but it hasn't been relevant in years so I don't recognize its legitimacy anymore. Now I just say it's a gibberish word I made up to avoid running into people with the same name when making accounts. In the five or six years I've been using the name I've never registered on a site where the name was in use, but I have found other people using it via search engines.

I've been a Mario fan almost since birth and plan to stay that way.

Back