Mari0

I'm so excited, only one day left! I'll definitely download it on Saturday and add it to my non-Steam games list. So happy it's finally coming out after all these months.

AND MY COMPUTER WON'T CONNECT TO THE SITE
IT'S AGONIZING

EDIT: YES
RAINBOW DASH HAT IS IN

This is a pretty damn good game. I just wish you could save.

Anyways, I love all the cool portal tricks you can do, and you can make some really funny moments with them.

I love those hats too. Hatless Mario for the win.

You can save, but it's like the Balloon Save from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Shoop Da Whoop said:
Sure, there's the Options in which you change controls, but I don't find the button to exit the options menu.

Well, it'll be a lot better when you Escape from the Options menu.

Yeah it took me a while to figure stuff out. You need to right click and left click of course and ESC pauses.

It just takes practice. I sucked at first too, but you just have to get the hang of it. Controls could also make it hard. I changed the controls because I'm not used to WASD controls for sidescrollers/platformers.

I need someone to beat single player for me so I can get the sonic rain boom. The problem is that I keep opening portals just to have enemies walk into them and kill me.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
I need someone to beat single player for me so I can get the sonic rain boom. The problem is that I keep opening portals just to have enemies walk into them and kill me.
Just use the level editor to make flagpoles at the start of every level except for World 8-4, otherwise the cheats won't activate.

Nega-Man said:
Controls could also make it hard. I changed the controls because I'm not used to WASD controls for sidescrollers/platformers.
I actually prefer using the WASD keys for Mari0 so I have my left hand for Mario's movements and my right hand for the Portal Gun.

Can't play it because my computer is too shitty. Even when I did that thing where you trap yourself in between tw portals above and below you, it took a full second to go past once. And it would just be like 2 animations, one with mario in the air and 1 with mario half in and out of a portal. Very slow.

Back