Mari0

Puddin

eat the rich
I've always been big on the Mario fangame scene so I'll be sure to check this out.

MCS

Donkey Kong
I'm so excited, only one day left! I'll definitely download it on Saturday and add it to my non-Steam games list. So happy it's finally coming out after all these months.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
AND MY COMPUTER WON'T CONNECT TO THE SITE
IT'S AGONIZING

EDIT: YES
RAINBOW DASH HAT IS IN

MCS

Donkey Kong
This is a pretty damn good game. I just wish you could save.

Anyways, I love all the cool portal tricks you can do, and you can make some really funny moments with them.

I love those hats too. Hatless Mario for the win.

SKmarioman

King Bowser
You can save, but it's like the Balloon Save from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

MrConcreteDonkey

Noisemaster
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Shoop Da Whoop said:
Sure, there's the Options in which you change controls, but I don't find the button to exit the options menu.
Well, it'll be a lot better when you Escape from the Options menu.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Yeah it took me a while to figure stuff out. You need to right click and left click of course and ESC pauses.

MCS

Donkey Kong
It just takes practice. I sucked at first too, but you just have to get the hang of it. Controls could also make it hard. I changed the controls because I'm not used to WASD controls for sidescrollers/platformers.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
I need someone to beat single player for me so I can get the sonic rain boom. The problem is that I keep opening portals just to have enemies walk into them and kill me.

SKmarioman

King Bowser
Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
I need someone to beat single player for me so I can get the sonic rain boom. The problem is that I keep opening portals just to have enemies walk into them and kill me.
Just use the level editor to make flagpoles at the start of every level except for World 8-4, otherwise the cheats won't activate.

Nega-Man said:
Controls could also make it hard. I changed the controls because I'm not used to WASD controls for sidescrollers/platformers.
I actually prefer using the WASD keys for Mari0 so I have my left hand for Mario's movements and my right hand for the Portal Gun.

Can't play it because my computer is too shitty. Even when I did that thing where you trap yourself in between tw portals above and below you, it took a full second to go past once. And it would just be like 2 animations, one with mario in the air and 1 with mario half in and out of a portal. Very slow.