Which game?

Mario Kart Wii or New Play Control: Mario Power Tennis?

• Mario Power Tennis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Kart Wii

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
I have no preference towards tennis or racing. I just want a good multiplayer game. And I don't go online.

I do have Mario Power Tennis on the Gamecube, but I have 4 Wii Remotes and only 2 Gamecube Controllers.

I would have to say Mario Kart Wii, even though I prefer Double Dash (because its Battle modes were better).

Haven't really played Power Tennis, but I can assure you that Mario Kart Wii is a great game all-around.

Except for Blue Shells.

I prefer Mario Kart Wii. Generally speaking, it is a great multiplayer game. Mario Power Tennis is good, but Kart Wii offers a lot more (at least in my opinion). Basically your pick with my suggestion being Mario Kart (hard to get bored of Mario Kart games).

Rasdock said:
Throw both in the air. Whichever one lands on the ground is the one God wants you to play.

(Hint: I need an "all of the above" option) ;)

Though, we know for sure that Kart will be internet multi. I don't know if we know the same about Tennis.
It's for the Gamecube, of course it doesn't have online multiplayer.

And he stated that he didn't care about online.

It seems to me that it won't matter much which one you get. I'd go with Mario Power Tennis if you were me, as it is the more competitive of the two, but if you're looking for a party game, Mario Kart Wii is the better choice.

Dr. Javelin said:
It's for the Gamecube, of course it doesn't have online multiplayer.

And he stated that he didn't care about online.

Sorry, I had the 3DS on the brain and thought he was talking about those. I should have read the whole thing a little more closely. :-[

Mario Kart Wii by far, why did you make this.

Young Link said:
Mario Kart Wii by far, why did you make this.

Because I need to know which game to get.

Mario Kart Wii is a great game, and in my eyes superior to Power Tennis. But it really depends on your tastes, not mine.

Thanks. Mario Kart it is.

Personally, I think the original GameCube version of Mario Power Tennis is better. But I guess that's because I own the GameCube version.

Mario Kart Wii. I would have so preferred if the Mario Tennis was a completely new game.

Yeah at least that's happening on the 3DS.

I like shaking the Wii remote like made on Mecha Bowser Mayhem in MPT to hit Mecha Bowser when you get an item

Back