Maka said:
Smiddle said:
Maka said:
supermariogalaxy_soundtrack1.jpg

Soundtrack goodness! 81 tracks!

Yes uniju we know it lacks rock and it displeases you, so let me be excited >_>

No rock? DO NOT WANT

I hope you're kidding. :I

I hoped you where kidding until you practically went and started a flamewar over it.

Wait. What? What did you think I was kidding about and how did I start a flamewar? I'm confused.

Uniju said:
PaperStriker said:
To many remixes. >_<
Yes.
All the music in the game is either a remix of a classic tune, or a new lame over dramatic tune.

I like the remixes, it's only done on levels where it makes sense. :3 Like the one with the floating mario sprite.

Excuse the double post but :

120 STARS! Now I'm playing as luigi. They took alot more time with him than I would of expected, he's incorperated into scenes mario was, disregarding the opening animation (I can't wait to see if he's in the ending one or not) but he's pretty hard to control. Still, it's going to be nice re-exploring old areas and bosses.

I got it. And you want spoilers? Ok.

After Bowser is defeated, Bowser cries and his planet blows up. Mario and Peach hold hands and prepare to go back to the Comet Observatory. However something happens and the explosion from Bowser's planet creates a black hole that starts sucking in many Lumas and planets. The white Luma that Mario has inside his cap is also sucked in and Mario gets all sad. Then Princess Rosalina tells Mario that he shouldn't worry and blah blah blah. Then Mario wakes up in the Mushroom Kingdom just outside Peach's Castle and finds Bowser and Peach also on the ground. Mario, Peach and Bowser are then shocked to see the whole Mushroom Kingdom partying with enemies who...now turned good? Mario then shouts "Welcome! Welcome new galaxy!" the credits roll and Mario thanks the player for playing his game. "Thank you so much for playing-a my game!"

Paper Jorge said:
I got it. And you want spoilers? Ok.

After Bowser is defeated, Bowser cries and his planet blows up. Mario and Peach hold hands and prepare to go back to the Comet Observatory. However something happens and the explosion from Bowser's planet creates a black hole that starts sucking in many Lumas and planets. The white Luma that Mario has inside his cap is also sucked in and Mario gets all sad. Then Princess Rosalina tells Mario that he shouldn't worry and blah blah blah. Then Mario wakes up in the Mushroom Kingdom just outside Peach's Castle and finds Bowser and Peach also on the ground. Mario, Peach and Bowser are then shocked to see the whole Mushroom Kingdom partying with enemies who...now turned good? Mario then shouts "Welcome! Welcome new galaxy!" the credits roll and Mario thanks the player for playing his game. "Thank you so much for playing-a my game!"

Rosalina explains that when stars die, their essence scatters and reforms to make new life. When everyone was killed by the black whole, they were all reformed due to everyone having the essence of stars.

Huh.

As luigi, any mission where you rescue luigi still has you rescuing..yourself.

This doesn't make sense. And is kindof lazy. They at least address it though, and call the doppelganger luigi his twin. Maybe its cosmic luigi but..he got better at copying?

I wish I had it but I have no Wii :'(

Most pwning Galaxy themes are Good Egg's Battlerock's/Dreadnought's, Gusty Garden's and Toy Time's. And Buoy Base's.

I do and i love it

I do. (The only real thing one can say to stay on topic...)

Toadbert101 said:
Mario6464SMR said:
i have it, i got it exactly 1-year after the release in Japan, i think it was one the best games in years. :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario:

Youre not supposed to revive topics that have been un-posted on for a month.
It's possibly the stupidest rule on the forums.

Toadbert101 said:
Mario6464SMR said:
i have it, i got it exactly 1-year after the release in Japan, i think it was one the best games in years. :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario: :mario:

Don't be mad at this new guy, for he is new. He does not know our ways. I did the same thing too, until Ninji gave me a warning.

Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Mario6464SMR said:

Don't be mad at this new guy, for he is new. He does not know our ways. I did the same thing too, until Ninji gave me a warning.

That was what I did too.

Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Mario6464SMR said:

He's such a stickler about some rules.

Back