Who here has Super Mario Galaxy?

Snack

Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
Well, since it is the North American release date of Super Mario Galaxy today, and supposedly some retailers broke the street date by several days, I guess it is time to see if anyone here has the game!

I have it reserved at a Gamestop about 45 minutes away... If they have the game me, Uniju, and our mom and sister will be driving out to get it. I can't wait :D

crystalking

King Bowser
Not me :P

I preordered brawl :D i'm being patient(i am so impatient i can't sit down 5 minuts doing nothing :P)

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Snack said:
Well, since it is the North American release date of Super Mario Galaxy today, and supposedly some retailers broke the street date by several days, I guess it is time to see if anyone here has the game!

I have it reserved at a Gamestop about 45 minutes away... If they have the game me, Uniju, and our mom and sister will be driving out to get it. I can't wait :D
You have a sister? :eek:

crystalking

King Bowser
Master Crash said:
Snack said:

You have a sister? :eek:
:eek:

Snack

Yes... But she isn't a user... And you wouldn't want her to be. Sometimes she makes Fg look intelligent.

Snack

I... Hate... Gamestop... SO MUCH!

My mom just called and they supposedly DON'T have the game in today... Even though supposedly full versions of the game have been at demo units FOR WEEKS and Best Buy was apparently selling the game DAYS EARLY.

Snack

Well, it should be in today... In maybe an hour or so I will be leving to get it. I will post again once I have it... Unless I am too busy playing :P

EDIT: Nevermind... Leaving more like right now 8)

Snack

Uniju said:
I FINALLY got from EBgames, and Snack gets to play it for like an hour, before I can! >.<
And it was an awesome game... And I played it before you did :D

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
GRRRRR!!!!! I have to wait!

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
crystalking said:

I preordered brawl :D i'm being patient(i am so impatient i can't sit down 5 minuts doing nothing :P)
I'm impatient, too.
Even 10 seconds are long for me... ._.
But I can't not await it :P .
I only have to wait till the day after tomorrow.

Smiddle

Power Star
PaperStriker said:
crystalking said:

I'm impatient, too.
Even 10 seconds are long for me... ._.
But I can't not await it :P .
I only have to wait till the day after tomorrow.
Same here :|

PaperStriker

Uniju said:
So I just beat the main Story Mode.

SPOILERS:

you want spoilers eh punk well your not gonna get ANY
YOU BEAT TEH STORY MODE IN JUST A FEW DAYS!?
:eek:
Is that fun?

Snack

Smiddle said:
Wait--is there MORE than a story mode?
I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW
The minimum amount of stars to complete the story is 60. You get one more star for completing the final boss, and there are then 59 stars left to complete.

Booster

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
I just got it today. I won't be on here too much for the next little while. I'm not very far, but I'm really enjoying it.

PaperStriker

I just got it :D .
It's fun :) .
I dunno what I should write... D:

Maka

Shy Guy

Soundtrack goodness! 81 tracks!

Yes uniju we know it lacks rock and it displeases you, so let me be excited >_>

Maka

Shy Guy
Uniju said:
Maka said:

Soundtrack goodness! 81 tracks!

Yes uniju we know it lacks rock and it displeases you, so let me be excited >_>
Cheap, crummy, over dramatic music, is cheap, crummy, and over dramatic.
Cheap : No. It's orchestrated. That's expensive, not cheap.

Crummy : HAHA no. It's extremely well done.

Over-dramatic : You have your strongest point here but this doesn't happen on many tracks.