Who here has Super Mario Galaxy?

Snack

🌻Ashita wa nanika ga kawaru ka na?
Well, since it is the North American release date of Super Mario Galaxy today, and supposedly some retailers broke the street date by several days, I guess it is time to see if anyone here has the game!

I have it reserved at a Gamestop about 45 minutes away... If they have the game me, Uniju, and our mom and sister will be driving out to get it. I can't wait :D

Not me :P

I preordered brawl :D i'm being patient(i am so impatient i can't sit down 5 minuts doing nothing :P)

Snack said:
Well, since it is the North American release date of Super Mario Galaxy today, and supposedly some retailers broke the street date by several days, I guess it is time to see if anyone here has the game!

I have it reserved at a Gamestop about 45 minutes away... If they have the game me, Uniju, and our mom and sister will be driving out to get it. I can't wait :D

You have a sister? :eek:

Master Crash said:
Snack said:

You have a sister? :eek:
:eek:

GRRRRR!!!!! I have to wait!

crystalking said:

I preordered brawl :D i'm being patient(i am so impatient i can't sit down 5 minuts doing nothing :P)
I'm impatient, too.
Even 10 seconds are long for me... ._.
But I can't not await it :P .
I only have to wait till the day after tomorrow.

PaperStriker said:
crystalking said:

I'm impatient, too.
Even 10 seconds are long for me... ._.
But I can't not await it :P .
I only have to wait till the day after tomorrow.

Same here :|

Uniju said:
So I just beat the main Story Mode.

SPOILERS:

you want spoilers eh punk well your not gonna get ANY
YOU BEAT TEH STORY MODE IN JUST A FEW DAYS!?
:eek:
Is that fun?

I just got it today. I won't be on here too much for the next little while. I'm not very far, but I'm really enjoying it.

I just got it :D .
It's fun :) .
I dunno what I should write... D:

supermariogalaxy_soundtrack1.jpg

Soundtrack goodness! 81 tracks!

Yes uniju we know it lacks rock and it displeases you, so let me be excited >_>

Uniju said:
Maka said:
supermariogalaxy_soundtrack1.jpg

Soundtrack goodness! 81 tracks!

Yes uniju we know it lacks rock and it displeases you, so let me be excited >_>

Cheap, crummy, over dramatic music, is cheap, crummy, and over dramatic.

Cheap : No. It's orchestrated. That's expensive, not cheap.

Crummy : HAHA no. It's extremely well done.

Over-dramatic : You have your strongest point here but this doesn't happen on many tracks.

Back