Venezuela Presidential Election, 2012 in october

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
hopefully Chavez will go away.

Andrew Hussie said:
hopefully Chavez will go away.
Not just for your people but the whole world will be better off with the evil commie tyrant gone. I admire your courage to post this as presumably a Venezuelan citizen; I'd be scared he'd have me run up against a wall and shot under his dictatorship. But your from Boston I don't get it...

Hey, I have 64 posts. One of my favorite Nintendo systems make that a lucky number for me.

I also hope Venezuela's election turns out well. Having a crazy leader who sides with al-Qaeda is bad in any case, especially when their country has a shit ton of oil.

Hmm so what you saying that we should conquer Venezuela and take there oil

Steelers Suck said:
I also hope Venezuela's election turns out well. Having a crazy leader who sides with al-Qaeda is bad in any case, especially when their country has a shit ton of oil.

same'd.

bump because I said so.

geeez I wish this would a be little more active.

anywho talk about the upcoming stuff and yadda yadda yadda.

It'd be nice if Chavez wasn't in charge anymore.

Rainbow Dash said:
geeez I wish this would a be little more active.
What'd you expect on a forum with so few Venezuelans? In fact, you're the only Venezuelan I know here. If I made a topic about Australian politics, no one would be posting in that either.

Well, considering that Venezuela is a country full of people and all sorts of resources, including oil, having someone who wasn't completely out of their mind in charge would be nice.

I can't believe he got reelected. Last year I made a semester-long project where I had to defend Chavez and I can honestly say he is a despicable human being. I can indeed see why some people would choose to side with him, but not 54% of the voters.

Rigged rigged rigged rigged. More rigged than the V2W matchups.

Anyway the Iranian government must be pleased.

Rat said:
Well fuck the next 6 years.
welp.

looks like economy is screwed some more, it'll be difficult for me to get videogame consoles and handhelds.

Toad85 said:
Rat said:
More rigged than the V2W matchups.

HAH.

And hasn't 13 years been enough for Hugo already? God, he's turning out to be the next FDR.
are you implying that is a good thing or a bad thing?

Meulin Leijon said:
Toad85 said:
Rat said:
More rigged than the V2W matchups.

HAH.

And hasn't 13 years been enough for Hugo already? God, he's turning out to be the next FDR.
are you implying that is a good thing or a bad thing?

Well at least FDR was a good president, so he at least (IMO) deserved winning election four times.

But Hugo... ugh.

yeah I know.

seven more fucking years down the drain. seriously venezuela why.

Another Venezuelan here o/

Yes, fuck the next 6 years. The elections were a total fraud. It's obvious that our votes got stolen and the results were switched. It's actually the 54% of population who voted for Capriles, but Chávez menaced that if they didn't switch the results, a massive massacre would begin. There were even war tanks around my city, here's the picture:

tumblr_mbjw2pw7JR1qzpawm.jpg

In order for people to stay calm in their houses to avoid a massive killing, Capriles gave up on his presidency.

Hopefully cancer will ultimately kill Chávez within the next year. If it doesn't, I highly doubt Venezuela will stand the next 6 years...

Back