Venezuela Presidential Election, 2012 in october

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Andrew Hussie said:
hopefully Chavez will go away.
Not just for your people but the whole world will be better off with the evil commie tyrant gone. I admire your courage to post this as presumably a Venezuelan citizen; I'd be scared he'd have me run up against a wall and shot under his dictatorship. But your from Boston I don't get it...

Hey, I have 64 posts. One of my favorite Nintendo systems make that a lucky number for me.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
I also hope Venezuela's election turns out well. Having a crazy leader who sides with al-Qaeda is bad in any case, especially when their country has a shit ton of oil.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Hmm so what you saying that we should conquer Venezuela and take there oil

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Steelers Suck said:
I also hope Venezuela's election turns out well. Having a crazy leader who sides with al-Qaeda is bad in any case, especially when their country has a shit ton of oil.
same'd.

EctoBiologist

Banned User
bump because I said so.

geeez I wish this would a be little more active.

anywho talk about the upcoming stuff and yadda yadda yadda.

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
It'd be nice if Chavez wasn't in charge anymore.

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Rainbow Dash said:
geeez I wish this would a be little more active.
What'd you expect on a forum with so few Venezuelans? In fact, you're the only Venezuelan I know here. If I made a topic about Australian politics, no one would be posting in that either.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Well, considering that Venezuela is a country full of people and all sorts of resources, including oil, having someone who wasn't completely out of their mind in charge would be nice.

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
I can't believe he got reelected. Last year I made a semester-long project where I had to defend Chavez and I can honestly say he is a despicable human being. I can indeed see why some people would choose to side with him, but not 54% of the voters.

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Rigged rigged rigged rigged. More rigged than the V2W matchups.

Anyway the Iranian government must be pleased.

EctoBiologist

Banned User
Rat said:
Well fuck the next 6 years.
welp.

looks like economy is screwed some more, it'll be difficult for me to get videogame consoles and handhelds.

EctoBiologist

Banned User
Toad85 said:
Rat said:
More rigged than the V2W matchups.
HAH.

And hasn't 13 years been enough for Hugo already? God, he's turning out to be the next FDR.
are you implying that is a good thing or a bad thing?

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Meulin Leijon said:
Toad85 said:
Rat said:
More rigged than the V2W matchups.
HAH.

And hasn't 13 years been enough for Hugo already? God, he's turning out to be the next FDR.
are you implying that is a good thing or a bad thing?
Well at least FDR was a good president, so he at least (IMO) deserved winning election four times.

But Hugo... ugh.

EctoBiologist

Banned User
yeah I know.

seven more fucking years down the drain. seriously venezuela why.

Anser

King Bowser
Another Venezuelan here o/

Yes, fuck the next 6 years. The elections were a total fraud. It's obvious that our votes got stolen and the results were switched. It's actually the 54% of population who voted for Capriles, but Chávez menaced that if they didn't switch the results, a massive massacre would begin. There were even war tanks around my city, here's the picture:

In order for people to stay calm in their houses to avoid a massive killing, Capriles gave up on his presidency.

Hopefully cancer will ultimately kill Chávez within the next year. If it doesn't, I highly doubt Venezuela will stand the next 6 years...