Venezuela Presidential Election, 2012 in october

Anser said:
Another Venezuelan here o/

Yes, fuck the next 6 years. The elections were a total fraud. It's obvious that our votes got stolen and the results were switched. It's actually the 54% of population who voted for Capriles, but Chávez menaced that if they didn't switch the results, a massive massacre would begin. There were even war tanks around my city, here's the picture:

tumblr_mbjw2pw7JR1qzpawm.jpg

In order for people to stay calm in their houses to avoid a massive killing, Capriles gave up on his presidency.

Hopefully cancer will ultimately kill Chávez within the next year. If it doesn't, I highly doubt Venezuela will stand the next 6 years...
oh shit man that's serious.

but I didn't see tanks in where I live.

so maybe it was in only your state?

also you know how much do videogames cost in our own country bro.

It'll be impossible for me to get the wii u.

hell I even got the wii very late.

That picture is in Barquisimeto, but there were also war tanks around Mérida (where I'm from), Valencia and reportedly Maracaibo.

Not only videogames; EVERYTHING that is not made here is extremely expensive. I'm not planning on buying the Wii U until Smash 4 gets released anyway, but in your case, if you really want it soon, I think it's best to have someone buy it for you somewhere else if you have the chance =/

Damn, and to think we have to live like this for another 6 years... I know it's bad to say this, but I really hope Chávez dies soon. It's our only hope.

Anser said:
That picture is in Barquisimeto, but there were also war tanks around Mérida (where I'm from), Valencia and reportedly Maracaibo.

Not only videogames; EVERYTHING that is not made here is extremely expensive. I'm not planning on buying the Wii U until Smash 4 gets released anyway, but in your case, if you really want it soon, I think it's best to have someone buy it for you somewhere else if you have the chance =/

Damn, and to think we have to live like this for another 6 years... I know it's bad to say this, but I really hope Chávez dies soon. It's our only hope.

I am from valencia, man.

I miss that time when bubblegums costed like one thousand bolivares (the old previous currency), hell even the handhelds costed like half a mill and the consoles themselves costed like a mill.

IT'S A FUCKING TWISTED JOKE TO CALL OUR CURRENT CURRENCY "BOLIVARES FUERTES" HELL THE STRONG (FUERTE) TERM IS NOT CORRECTLY COINED SINCE IT'S FUCKING DEVALUATED.

AND I HATED THE FACT THAT CHAVEZ CALLED HIMSELF "EL CORAZON DE LA PATRIA" THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING MAKE SENSE. BOLIVAR WAS THE HEART OF OUR PATRIOTISM (venezuelanism maybe) HE FRED US FROM THE SPANISH. HELL WE EVEN NAMED OUR CURRENCY AFTER HIM!

besides the Chavists always use red and they ruin my favorite color. also doesn't red mean the blood of the patriots who fought for us back when Venezuela was gaining their independece?

think of it.

Red means war, blood and violence if used wrongly.

Meulin Leijon said:
Anser said:

I am from valencia, man.

I miss that time when bubblegums costed like one thousand bolivares (the old previous currency), hell even the handhelds costed like half a mill and the consoles themselves costed like a mill.

IT'S A FUCKING TWISTED JOKE TO CALL OUR CURRENT CURRENCY "BOLIVARES FUERTES" HELL THE STRONG (FUERTE) TERM IS NOT CORRECTLY COINED SINCE IT'S FUCKING DEVALUATED.

AND I HATED THE FACT THAT CHAVEZ CALLED HIMSELF "EL CORAZON DE LA PATRIA" THAT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING MAKE SENSE. BOLIVAR WAS THE HEART OF OUR PATRIOTISM (venezuelanism maybe) HE FRED US FROM THE SPANISH. HELL WE EVEN NAMED OUR CURRENCY AFTER HIM!

besides the Chavists always use red and they ruin my favorite color. also doesn't red mean the blood of the patriots who fought for us back when Venezuela was gaining their independece?

think of it.

Are you sure there weren't tanks in Valencia? I could swear I heard there were. I think my uncle told me. Maybe I didn't hear well.

It's disgusting to see that red sea of people applauding like seals when he talks. No one wears red without fear of being called "chavista" anymore. It's also sad how that man divided us; I know this is bad, but I can't help but feel disgusted when I see a chavista. They literally make me want to puke. That's not supposed to be, because after all, we're all from the same country and should stay strong together against whatever comes to us. Instead, there's a lot of hatred in the streets, all because of that asshole we have as our president. Like Capriles said: "It is one thing to be the heart of the nation and another thing to have the nation in your heart". Plus, "heart of the nation"? Almost half of the country despises him to death!

You're right about that. Our currency is a fucking joke. It's sad how we have to pay millions for something that costs pennies in the US, only because it's brought from another country.

I really hope Chávez dies soon. God forgive me, but that's what I want.

Anser said:
Meulin Leijon said:
Anser said:

I am from valencia, man.

think of it.

Are you sure there weren't tanks in Valencia? I could swear I heard there were. I think my uncle told me. Maybe I didn't hear well.

It's disgusting to see that red sea of people applauding like seals when he talks. No one wears red without fear of being called "chavista" anymore. It's also sad how that man divided us; I know this is bad, but I can't help but feel disgusted when I see a chavista. They literally make me want to puke. That's not supposed to be, because after all, we're all from the same country and should stay strong together against whatever comes to us. Instead, there's a lot of hatred in the streets, all because of that asshole we have as our president. Like Capriles said: "It is one thing to be the heart of the nation and another thing to have the nation in your heart". Plus,"heart of the nation"? Almost half of the country despises him to death!

You're right about that. Our currency is a fucking joke. It's sad how we have to pay millions for something that costs pennies in the US, only because it's brought from another country.

most of my family supports chavez ( they don't wear red or go to any of thoses long red walks or whatever but only my mom did that... she even called me "manjuche" just because I supported capriles.... hell she even was looking ridiculous... come on mom a little respect for your own son please.).

A friend's family is from Mérida and whenever he goes there he takes them things as basic as diapers because they are so expensive in there.

For the welfare of Latin America, I also hope he dies.

Meulin Leijon said:
Anser said:
Meulin Leijon said:
Anser said:

I am from valencia, man.

think of it.

It's disgusting to see that red sea of people applauding like seals when he talks. No one wears red without fear of being called "chavista" anymore. It's also sad how that man divided us; I know this is bad, but I can't help but feel disgusted when I see a chavista. They literally make me want to puke. That's not supposed to be, because after all, we're all from the same country and should stay strong together against whatever comes to us. Instead, there's a lot of hatred in the streets, all because of that asshole we have as our president. Like Capriles said: "It is one thing to be the heart of the nation and another thing to have the nation in your heart". Plus,"heart of the nation"? Almost half of the country despises him to death!

most of my family supports chavez ( they don't wear red or go to any of thoses long red walks or whatever but only my mom did that... she even called me "manjuche" just because I supported capriles.... hell she even was looking ridiculous... come on mom a little respect for your own son please.).

... Did your MOTHER seriously call you majunche?! I can't believe it... I would have flipped and burst in insults to her. Even if it's my mother. See what this asshole has made?! YOUR MOTHER CALLED YOU MAJUNCHE. This is unbearable...

My mother's family used to support Chávez. Now they're all against him, except my grandfather. Sad, I know.

Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
What does "majunche" mean?

Sorry, I don't know any Spanish.

It's not a Spanish word per se, it's a Venezuelan word; a regionalism. It would be like calling someone poor, unworthy, pathetic, minuscule, irrelevant, unimportant. That's what Chávez calls us, his opposition.

I heard about this. Sorry FE. I heard Chavez was a president last term and just might ruin the next term. Sorry :(

Back