Do you wear glasses?

I've been wearing glasses since I was 4. I only had astigmatism until 1-3 years ago, when I developed myopia. I can barely read something 50 cm away from me, unless it's BIG.

ectoBiologist said:
I've been wearing glasses since I was 4. I only had astigmatism until 1-3 years ago, when I developed myopia. I can barely read something 50 cm away from me, unless it's BIG.
I agree

My eyes are absolute CRAP. I've worn glasses for near-sightedness for a long time now, but I usually wear contacts during the day and glasses at night. I also have astigmatism in my left eye. IMO, contacts are a lot easier to deal with than glasses, plus you don't have any blurriness around the edge of the lenses like with glasses, and you can wear sunglasses.

I wear them when I need to see something I can't see very well.

My vision is terrible. So I do wear glasses, but not as much as before. I wear glasses only for home, but I wear contacts to go to school.

Yoshiwalker said:
I don't wear glasses or contacts and I have no need for them whatsoever.
And yet for some reason people always think we're twins or something...

Actually these days I have to take my glasses off for them to see the resemblance because I'm much taller now.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Look at this picture and tell me I don't wear glasses:

50px-Toad85Avatar.png

Wait, do you really have a giant blue head in real life? :OO

More on-topic, no I don't. I probably should because I don't have the best vision.

Nope. I've been told I need them and I got a perscription pair but I've yet to run into a situation beyond the tests the optometrist ran where I would actually benefit from wearing them. I've tried once or twice but they just make things look funny and give me a headache.

Back