Mario Tennis Open

Crackin355 said:
The part at the end was my way of trying to calm you down. Im sorry if I hurt your feelings, but these are still just games. Try not to get too upset over it. They're fake stuff.

I don't see how video game characters can be dreams, so I don't really understand what goes through your minds. Maybe if it was some sort of goal or something real, I could understand.

Just games? No. These characters may not be alive in reality, but in our imaginations, they will always be. Two people look at the same thing differently. It is apparent that you are not imaginative.

Baby Luigi (and the Mario series in general) made countless appearances in my dreams, and those type of dreams make me happy. What does it matter if it's fake if it make me happy?

I have an imagination, but I know the difference between fake and real. Which is probably what keeps me from caring what happens to these characters. I do imagine things, a lot of the time when I'm bored I come up with a complete story then write down the important parts. But these things won't happen depending on how absurd they are.

Anyway, whatever, I think I butted in at the wrong time (while your upset) so I'll just stop now

I'm sorry to leave Baby Luigi alone in this one, but I also think that they are just fictional characters. Sure, I like them and they formed part of my childhood so they'll always be dear to me, but they're not thaaat important. At least not to me.

Fictional? Yes. Fake? Hell no.

That fake Rosalina icon is not how I envisioned her sports outfit to look like.

Anyway, here's a fake icon mock-up that I did up...

HlJQV.png

The Mario characters are always important to me. So I don't care if they're fictional characters, they're still alive in our imaginations.

MnSG said:
That fake Rosalina icon is not how I envisioned her sports outfit to look like.

Anyway, here's a fake icon mock-up that I did up...

HlJQV.png

I like it, but the picture should stop at her bust, not her waist. Similar to Peach and Daisy

Where can I get a template background, BTW?

Pink and Light Blue Yoshis were released yesterday in Europe.
551740_330924920315211_915474118_n.jpg

I can't find Pink Yoshi anywhere though.

Gogeta said:

Might be a late reply; however, seeing these characters would have definitely made this game a winner to me. I just wish that Nintendo wouldn't skip out on essential characters in the future as opposed to just taunting their fans with Mii suits of them or giving the characters no appearances at all. Axing characters is even worse as you only just make more complaints readily available for the game as opposed to getting more compliments.

For example, seeing Toad being axed just for to being ref completely disappointed me with not only this game, but also MPT. Why not make the other characters refs as well as making one popular character a ref is like giving a big slap to the face to the character's fans as they are left to watch their friends use their favourite characters while the they themselves must be forced to pick another character or not play the game at all due to disappointment.

To some people, the characters are just tools in a game; however, to others they may make their time with the game even more enjoyable than ever. It might be difficult to grasp or understand; however, this is true for some people.

Snifit said:
The Mario characters are always important to me. So I don't care if they're fictional characters, they're still alive in our imaginations.

It is quite true that while they may not exist for real, they are still seemingly real to us through the times we've had with them since our childhoods. They're just like story book or movie characters as people can find many reasons to love a specific character so much. This is why I do hope that Nintendo does more with the Mario characters in the future. They may not be characters with deep backgrounds; however, they have been around with us for a very long time.

Propeller Toad said:
Gogeta said:
To some people, the characters are just tools in a game; however, to others they may make their time with the game even more enjoyable than ever. It might be difficult to grasp or understand; however, this is true for some people.

Exactly. Plus more variety of characters, more characters to beat up in Mario Tennis Open and thus increase my play time with the game.

Snifit said:
I guess Fly Guy isn't on MTO aswell?

Nope. Mario Tennis Open is a pretty limited roster where Baby Mario is the saving grace of it and the lack of Baby Luigi is disgraceful

Double Post: White Yoshi is available for NA

179557_4161351243240_322295305_n.jpg

Baby Luigi said:
Snifit said:
I guess Fly Guy isn't on MTO aswell?

Nope. Mario Tennis Open is a pretty limited roster where Baby Mario is the saving grace of it and the lack of Baby Luigi is disgraceful

Do remember that is an opinion. You always tell me something is a matter of opinion, sooooooo... Yea....

Crackin355 said:
Do remember that is an opinion. You always tell me something is a matter of opinion, sooooooo... Yea....

It's quite obvious that it's her opinion. It can be assumed that anything anyone says on here is an opinion unless there is proof to the contrary. There is no need to remind her that what she says is an opinion or to get irritable when someone doesn't say something along the lines of "in my opinion" when making a statement about something, as I've seen you do.

New Super Mario said:
I'll get White Yoshi soon

Funny thing is, the hint for the code of White Yoshi was supposed to be in the next Nintendo Power issue. It got leaked in a Nintendo official magazine of Latin America.

Double post

Yellow Yoshi for you PAL users is here

2vlv02w.jpg

So, are there any other QR characters left? Also, I tend to forget this: I'm from Venezuela, which means I play American versions. Do we have PAL or NTSC? I always mix them up =/

Japan = NTSC-J.
America = NTSC-U.
Europe, Africa, Russia, and Australia = PAL.

Edit:
Japan has Metal Mario now too.

Dang. I don't know WHY they are holding Metal Mario back for us. He's not anything worth hyping.

Anyway, I beat all (except Yoshis but I am not planning to star them any time soon and Metal Mario is not released yet) starred Ace characters using Baby Mario. They can put up a fight. Especially Dry Bowser, Bowser, Wario, and Boo.

Some of them were jokes. Donkey Kong is a prime example of a joke starred ace character. He was SO easy to beat.

The yellow chance shots are you friend when it comes to beating the starred ace computers. They go back, hit it with a slice, then you smash it the opposite direction they're in. Bam. A point lost. You can also try volleying against them using smash shots, provided you're character is good at it and the computer doesn't stay too close to the net. So it works best when they are at baseline.

The blue chance shots are the bane of my existence and you should RARELY use them against the Ace starred computers. They know where to go when you hit it, they will hit it back with a strong topspin that WILL catch you offguard. The knockback from the blue shot is the only reason you can score with it.

Well, Metal Mario does control really decent, for a Heavy Character.
As for his Power, I've expected better.

MKGirlism said:
Well, Metal Mario does control really decent, for a Heavy Character.
As for his Power, I've expected better.

I thought he has the fastest serve in the game

My video doesn't only show how to Unlock, it also shows 1 Match, to show off how Metal Mario plays.

Back