New 3D Land Info: Propeller Blocks, Cannons, more

MnSG said:
It's still rather disturbing that Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings haven't been mentioned yet. Facing the Koopalings in 3D would be neat.
I don't think jr will be in it. He has been in every main game since Sunshine.

Yay, Boom Boom! He's better than the koopalings and Bowser Jr. anyway. Oh yeah, I went there. (I'm just kidding, still nice to have Boom Boom back though.) And the girly Boom Boom is a nice addition. More female villains for the win.

Dr. Eggman said:

We won't know for sure until the game's release though. Maybe Nintendo is keeping Bowser Jr.'s presence in its top secret folder.

Dr. Eggman said:
MnSG said:
It's still rather disturbing that Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings haven't been mentioned yet. Facing the Koopalings in 3D would be neat.
Wouldn't that make him... more likely to be in this?

He is probably going to be in it. :bowser:

Ornithologist Mario said:
He is probably going to be in it. :bowser:
I think it's very unlikely now since I saw the promotional artwork for it and he was not there.

I am hoping and praying that Luigi is in this somehow as at least an NPC.

Also, how the heck can a Tanooki Bill fly with that fricking tail?

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

Ever considered that it only has the tail for fashion purposes?

MnSG said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

Ever considered that it only has the tail for fashion purposes?
It's coming straight out of it's tailpipe, thus blocking the exhaust that propells it. And the Tanooki Leaf in this game only lets you hover, not full-on fly, to my knowledge.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
It's coming straight out of it's tailpipe, thus blocking the exhaust that propells it. And the Tanooki Leaf in this game only lets you hover, not full-on fly, to my knowledge.

Now that you've mentioned it, I guess the Bullet Bill is in trouble, but the Mario Universe doesn't have to make sense.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I am hoping and praying that Luigi is in this somehow as at least an NPC.

Maybe you could use Luigi the same way as done in New Super Mario Bros. Hopefully.

I think they should be a 2 player mode where Mario could go against Luigi in a race on any level in the game.

Or, they can do a similar Mario vs. Luigi mode.

Of course. Super Mario 3D Land is for the 3DS, right?

Back