The Stupidity of Peach.

Actually there is no one smart in the Marioverse.

Toads: In Super Mario 64 they say they're trapped in the castle. But if Mario can get out of teh castle why can't they?

Mario: He can't talk. Well he can but...he talks in sign language or something...0_o. ANd if he tries to talk, all what comes out is "Dfjfuhgudsjhdgh"

Luigi: He can talk. SOMETIMES. Sometimes he just looses his voice. Idiot.

Bowser: Ok this is serious. He just...really isn't smart anytime. Specially in Superstar Saga. He can't even remember a cruiser he had for like....I dunno 36 years?

Peach: Yeah yeah you know.

Wario: He thinks he's not rich enough (Proof: Master of Disguise)

Waluigi: Ok, no need for proof.

Daisy: Has to tell everyone her name is Daisy even if they arleady know.

Baby Mario/Luigi: What baby is smart?

Yoshi: He can't even say Yoshi correctly sometimes (Proof: Mario party series)

Stuffwell: Invents his own words (even thought that kinda is smart...)

Star Gate: Says he knows everything about everyone but he actually makes stuff up. Or does he?

Red Koopa: Sees a cliff. Doesn't care. Falls off.

Bob-omb: Sees an enemy. Blows up.

Donkey Kong: Just like Luigi: He talks sometimes and osmetimes he just looses his voice.

Uh, isn't the Green Koopa Troopas who walk off the cliffs uncaringly. If I remember correctly, the Red Koopa Troopas know to turn and not imitate the lemmings by stupidly charging off cliffs.

Paper Jorge said:
Mario: He can't talk. Well he can but...he talks in sign language or something...0_o. ANd if he tries to talk, all what comes out is "Dfjfuhgudsjhdgh"
Actually, Mario's "afkldsgbvas;gfjdsa;"s are sometimes sensible. In PiT, he'd sometimes say "Eccolo, tutto é sbagliato!", which actually IS Italian for "Look there, everything is wrong!".

Daisy is the one who's smart and witty. Peach is a blonde. (LOL, get it? It's a 'Blondes are dumb' joke.)

Though I personally prefer Daisy (Mario Tennis, anyone?) in recent years she's been getting on my nerves. -_-

Peach has been getting on my nerves too. Mimi CLEARLY owns her at anything the princess does, yet Peach still wins... Took until Super Paper Mario for her to actually realize how embarrasing it was to be saved by MIDDLE-AGED PLUMBERS again and again.

Which reminds me, Peach and Mario clearly have nothing going. Or at least, they'd better not. Mario's a middle-aged plumber (50?), and Peach...maybe 19? Something's wrong here...

Stuffwell PWNS.

There are a bunch of smart characters. Professor Frankly, Sir Grodus... The Shroobs... MC Ballyhoo (compared to his hat, which I wish to find a revolver and shoot). The InterNed, the InterChet, Chuck Quizmo, whoever it is in the Rogueport Sewers, Kammy Koopa, Raphael the Raven, etc.

Back